on 12 December 2008
I got this for my little sister who is 10, and she absolutely loves it.

The film is about a duckling called Sean, who falls out the sky after being spooked by an aeroplane. Then, with a broken wing cannot join the other maigratory birds as they fly on southwards.

Sean meets a helpful Vole who mends his wing, gives him food, and later on, saves his life.
During the winter, Sean finds his best friend Puffy, who had also fallen out of the sky, and takes her to the safety of his Boot shelter.

This film is beautifully animated, with lovely country scenery and irish music.
The irish voice acting is well done also.

And, being under 30 minutes long, children don't get restless, as they normally do whilst watching a feature-length movie.
So it's SHORT and SWEET.

One of my sisters favourites now, and I highly recommend it to any child between the ages 4 and 12.
on 1 April 2017
I love this short film. A very sweet, heartwarming story. I remembered it from years ago and hunted it out for my grandson's second birthday. I think we watched it four times the first day. At his request but I wasn't objecting! He has this and another short film (Lost and Found) that I put on for him when he needs to calm down. They both work a treat and he will settle and fall asleep if he's tired. He relates well to the emotions, e.g. sadness when the little duck is left behind when his family have flown away for the winter and happiness when they return. I believe films like this help toddlers to understand, and cope, with negative emotions in a safe environment.
on 21 June 2007
When Sean the duck displays the mischievous side to his nature, it almost costs him his life. But this little duck is made of stern stuff and with the help of his friends, he grows in both stature and character. This delightful tale of one duck's fight for survival in the frozen winter is full of the highs and lows of a perfect story. It is tinged with both sadness and humour and will delight children( and adults!) of all ages. A film which should have reached a bigger audience - a delight not to be missed!
on 17 August 2017
got it in good time
cute movie and good movie for the whole family
on 11 July 2017
good
on 1 August 2017
Lovely film. My 6 year old loves it.
on 12 December 2016
thank you.
on 17 November 2017
Love it
on 28 May 2017
Excellent, thankyou 😊
on 25 June 2015
I brought this for my grandsons they loved it..