Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

on 26 July 2013
I have to admit I had high expectations of this product after reading numerous reviews before purchasing, as I found it was quite expensive. It does moisture well and leaves the skin feeling silky smooth which I liked:) also, many other creams I've used which supposedly treat KP often have a strong chemically smell, I found KP duty's smell was faint and hardly chemical at all, which was a bonus! However it hasn't improved my KP, I've used it religiously for a while now & apart from my skin being soft (which most moisturisers do) unfortunately the appearance of the bumps hasn't improved at all :/ I ordered a few tubes so I will continue to use it until it all runs out and see if it eventually works however so far it hasn't :(
on 23 February 2013
My twelve year old son has been using this for about 6 months. His bumpy skin has been transformed with persistant use. Only a small amount needed. Build up gradually to daily use otherwise irritation could develop on very young skin. It is not too harsh for approximately 8 years and upwards, in my opinion.
on 20 April 2014
A friend recommended this to me who is a doctor. My skin feels super smooth and silky just after 2 or 3 applications.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 March 2014
After trying all sorts of creams and ointments, this is the only thing keeping at bay KP on my arms.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse