Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 7 February 2010
I'd never heard of these before. My 6 year got it as a Christmas Pressie and it has been played with every day since - 6 weeks now!

He and my nearly 4 year old love it and whilst my 6 year old can follow the easier patterns provided, both of them tend to make up their own designs - although my nearly 4 seems to need at least 8 wheels on his vehicles! I may have to get more wheels!

It feels sturdy and is able to take both of them repeatedly taking the bits apart - they are not gentle!

It is less fiddly than Lego, which my 6 year old still needs lots of supervision to get the results he wants.

I would highly recommend this.
on 16 June 2009
My son is a big fan of Zoobs and cars so this pack suits him perfectly. He'll sit for ages making up his latest design and racing it round his room. His previous lego cars that he built tended to fall apart really easily where as these are sturdy and we don't get any tantrums about cars falling apart.
on 19 January 2012
I bought two of these sets for my grandsons aged five. Their younger brothers also play with the sets. It's a really brilliant toy and great value. Children don't have to follow the diagram instructions, which are more for older boys but they can quickly make up their own amazing multiwheeled vehicles that don't fall apart when played with. It's a very good toy to have out when other children come round too as a group can play together. Highly recommend.
on 13 February 2017
This seemed to have so much potential, but turned out to be so disappointing.The instructions were difficult to follow for a fully functioning adult, let alone a child. We persevered and completed a few but they proved impossible to play with as any pressure distorted them and made them collapse. A complete waste of both time and money!
on 5 May 2013
Overall, this is a great toy, my 5 yr old son loves making his many inventions because you can build all sorts of things and still have moving parts incorporated into the creation! My only negative is that quite a number of the pieces have broken already (we got it at Christmas), always at the "socket" ends of the ball and socket joints. This part is clearly under stress each time a joint is made or broken, but I feel the quality of the plastic should be able to withstand this wear and tear since that is how it is intended to be used. I also bought the Great Gizmos Zoob 55 piece set for my younger son and have had the same issue. A shame because they are not cheap toys, however my children still love them!
on 17 February 2014
I got this set after I had purchased the 250 pieces box. It has a very good set of tires. On it's own I'm not sure if it would have enough blocks for 2 kids. When the building starts they go wild with their creations. Both 3 and 6 year old have been playing with these (We've had them for a couple of years already) and they keep returning to them regularly. I have to say though that even the pieces are pretty firm make, my sons have managed to break quite a few of them. But they sure like them. It's one of the best toy purchases I've made.
on 16 November 2014
The product itself is brilliant in concept and attracted our grandchildren to start building things on opening the box. Apart from a few pieces that were badly moulded and didn't fit together properly, the main area that lets it down from our perspective is the use of poorly designed photographic-style instructions. We got half way though one model and could not fathom out where a sub-section fitted to the main body because it was hidden by other parts in the photograph. Remember ZOOB, this is for budding young engineers, so get your act together and put a bit more effort into improving this aspect of an otherwise very good product.
on 19 May 2012
We first discovered this toy at a home-educators resources exchange day, and I couldn't get my then 4 year-old son away from the table where Zoob was being displayed. So I decided I would get him a couple of Zoob sets for his 5th birthday (this one and the 125 pieces set) and we're not disappointed! He absolutely loves this toy, as does all the family, all the way up to grand-dad, who is 81! I've had a lot of fun with it too. It's a great way to play with my son, without getting bored or feeling I should be doing some housework instead. The wheels on the set are sturdy and work well and we can create an infinite number of machines, robots, cars, etc, especially if combined with a set of Zoob pieces. Once built, they can be played with, so you can create your own toys again and again! I can imagine my son building up on the 2 sets we got him and creating more and more complex models as he grows. This is even better than Lego (and we're big fans of Lego!). We highly recommend this set, or other Zoob sets.
on 9 January 2013
My 3.5 year old son got this for Christmas and loves it. He can't necessarily follow the designs yet but it easy enough for him to use to make up his own odd constructions. The first construction toy we've had where adult help has not been required from the off.
on 17 January 2012
Bought this Toy for my 6 year old son who is an avid constructer.The company supplied the goods very quickly .My son has not been interested in this toy and did not build anything challenging or creative from it. I feel like I should have stuck with buying lego. I feel disapointed that the advert did not match the zoob experience.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling