on 18 January 2011
I have tried several curly hair crèmes to include Catwalk Tigi Curls Rock Amplifier, Sunsilk Curl Crème, and Redken Ringlet 07, along with Garnier Fructis Curl Construct Mousse. Overall I like the product. It has a delicious smell to it and the texture is somewhat thick, so you don't need to use a lot. Just put a small amount in your hands and spread. Then finger through your strands mostly at the length of the hair, avoiding the crown while hair is still slightly wet. I usually use curl mousse at the crown for a little volume. I found this combo worked quite well. To avoid the greasy residue, just use a small amount at a time. I have very fine hair and this combo resulted in nice defined ringlets. The next morning I simply misted my hair with water, scrunged a little, and my curls were refreshed. I definitely recommend it, just find out what method works best for you. I just wish it was cheaper!
on 8 June 2011
Better than any other curling product that i have used. Isn't too heavy and leaves curls feeling light and bouncy for at least 2 days. Easy to apply and use. recommend it!!
on 22 May 2014
The order was delivered quickly, and this is a very nice product, but not quite what I had in mind. I expected it to define curls more strongly than it does.
on 22 September 2014
I like this product. You do not need to use very much just a 10p piece size and it works really well for me and lasts a long time too. Arrived in good time thank you.
on 30 June 2015
Great on my naturally curly hair. Not crispy and has above average hold power. Would buy again
on 28 September 2013
This came at about the same price I was quoted in a top London salon, I was expecting a better price on-line