Customer reviews

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Shampoo 250ml / 8 fl.oz.

TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 20 September 2017
Now that I'm getting older my once luxurious head of hair is a lot thinner. I've always had hair that is fine and silky in texture but have had masses of it. The only good thing about this is that my hair is easier to put up and it's less hot in the summer but I don't like how flat and lifeless my hair can look. I've found that this shampoo is excellent for giving my hair more fullness and root lift without changing the texture of my hair. It's pricey but worth it for me instead of using mousses or hairsprays for the same effect
on 28 March 2017
Having used it for a few days seems to give my fine hair some body. It is very economical and lathers up very well. We shall see what happens in the near future.
on 25 June 2017
Fantastic shampoo, the best I have ever used
on 31 August 2017
Really good , Tankyou
on 11 March 2009
Have tried lots of hair thickening products in the past but find Bumble & Bumble thickening shampoo and conditioner the best yet!
on 30 October 2013
I bought this product a couple of weeks ago, seduced by its great reviews on Amazon. Unfortunately, I don't share the experiences of most of the other reviewers of Bumble and Bumble thickening shampoo. After using this product my hair became more fluffy and flyaway than usual but definitely not any thicker. In retrospect, I don't know what I was thinking paying so much when Nanogen thickening treatment shampoo priced at £6.99 does a much better job and doesn't cause any scalp irritation (oh yes, that was something else).
on 20 February 2015
Used this twice along with the matching conditioner and both times my scalp became itchy. I was scratching my scalp and shoulders most of the day and it felt irritated and uncomfortable (I didn't shampoo my shoulders, I guess it was from washing it out of my hair). The fragrance smells a bit weird in my opinion, kind of like older lady perfume. Try to get a sample before purchasing the full size.
on 17 April 2013
A good product but it didn't make my fine hair much bigger than what it was before - better than other volumising shampoos and conditioners but not amazing - i think there must be better alternatives for the price.....I'm not goign to buy this again.
on 24 December 2014
The shampoo does the trick and adds instant volume to my otherwise poker straight hair. However, it does dry out my scalp excessively and caused dandruff which took months to resolve! I would probably try this product again, but would only use it sparingly and would not recommend for regular use especially if you are prone to dry skin or eczema.
on 5 August 2017
Very disappointed, smells like a cheap shampoo and did not thicken at all, I expected more for the inflated cost

See one answered question