on 9 March 2017
Does what is says on the box not gluey or sticky
on 3 July 2017
much cheaper than in my local hair shop
same and excellent quality
on 12 March 2017
Very Good
on 11 May 2017
Perfect for my unruly bonce!
on 24 October 2013
Best product I've ever used. Good hold without looking like you have lots of product in your hair. Highly recommend.
on 14 August 2012
I've always had problems with trying to find s decent hair product which give a lasting hold without making my hair clump together and look greasy. I have thick blond hair and used to use a matt clay by V05, however, I always found it made my hair look very greasy, lost it's hold easily and needed constant re-adjusting. I also tried the Matt Separation Wax produced by Tigi Bedhead, however, I found that it lost it's hold in hot temperatures such as on holiday and in clubs, and whenever my hair grew, I had the same problems associated with the VO5. Bumble and Bumble's Sumotech is a miracle, I was surprised to see how small the pot was when I first tried it (especially for the price which some may find 'extortionate), however, it lasted me almost 3 months, and that was with daily use. You only require a tiny amount to be applied to the hair, and I usually apply it on lightly dampened hair then blow-dry into the preferred shape. It gives a very strong hold whist not making it look greasy but giving it an almost shimmering effect (almost Joey Essex style). I have to say that unless they (whoever they may be) make something better, I'm never going to use anything else!
on 15 April 2013
This product was recommended highly but I found that not only was it expensive for the tiny amount but I also have to use alot of it to maintain any hold on my hair.
on 29 March 2015
Great stuff.

Very light but with good hold, does not build up or become sticky when using too much.

Try it, you'll love it.

It's relatively expensive compared to what I previously used (Bed Head Matt Separation Wax) but I feel it's worth the extra dosh.

With everyday use I would expect it to last approx. 3 months.

I will be purchasing this again.
on 14 October 2012
I was sceptical with the product price being double the price of the usual brands (Fudge etc) but this is an amazing product, one that actually lasts a full day. If you have thicker hair like I do, you will understand how frustrating it is when other brands simply 'dry out' in hours and you might as well have not bothered. This product seems like it has solved the perfect balance between strong hold that lasts but is also easily washed out. The best I've discovered yet, would buy it in bulk if they did offers.
on 7 May 2014
Far from cheap, but, as others have remarked, should last a long time. I have fine hair and when used in conjunction with the Bumble & Bumble surf spray I find this product keeps my hair looking good all day.