Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 October 2014
another brilliant cd from westlife
on 14 March 2017
Excellent
on 26 February 2006
While I’ll never admit it in public I am a Westlife fan. For me, their music reminds me of home and it’s chillout music at it’s best. This album is one of their best and I can’t say that Brian McFadden is missed at all (I never liked the guy anyway)!
For me the best song on this album is ‘You Raise me Up’. It’s a simple song with just one voice and a piano and it all works perfectly. Their collaboration with Diana Ross on ‘When you tell me that you love me’ is another example of how Westlife just know how to pick them.
This Westlife album is Westlife at their best and I’ve only deducted a star because I’m not crazy about their rendition of ‘Desperado’. All in all a great album though.
on 12 July 2006
Ahhhem... Well, to be honest ive always hated westlife with a passion but last year when they released 'u raise me up' - i was amazed! Really love that song! Love 'amazing' too and i think they have changed style somewhat. Yep theres still the ballads but they now seem much more polished and a bit backstreet boyish (which is a good thing i might add). There aint a bad track on this album to be fair and im now proud to be a westy! he he
on 14 November 2005
I have loved Westlife since they first started seven years ago and I just have to say that this album has not let me down. It is fantastic. They just keep getting better and better. KEEP IT GOING BOYS. YOU ARE THE BEST.
on 10 July 2006
there is something about westlife's songs that you can't find in other pop artists, i can't put my finger on it but there is something special about them. is it the harmony or maybe the melody? maybe the emotional voices..but still their forumla works better than any other formula in the pop world. i have'nt seen yet any modern pop artist with 7 albums, 20 singles, so many world tours and THAT huge fan base. their new studio album 'Face to face' is for me their second best album (still not as good as their debut album) but now it looks like it's also their best selling one! i really wish all the luck to the lads and keep bringing us great albums like this with great songs such as "change you mind", "that's where you find love" and "colour my world".

p.s just heard they signed up for more 5 albums! fantastic news!!

5 stars out of 5 =)
on 12 December 2005
This has got to be one of the best releases for Westlife. As an owner of all of their cd's, I must say this ranks right up there at the top with me! Unfortunately, the only drawback to this extraordinary piece is work is the inclusion of Diana Ross on "When You Tell Me That You Love Me". Don't get me wrong, I loved Diana Ross from "Baby Love" up until the last 5-10 years, but this song mixed with these fine Westlife voices just doesn't work! Sorry guys, but because of this major mess up, I can only give you 4 stars out of 5 for this release.
on 30 November 2005
A joy to listen to! After the disapointment of the rat pack album I was very pleased to find that Westlife had made a return to the formula which propelled them to international fame. The music is excellent, the vocals beautiful and their work with Diana Ross exceptional! Westlife, It's great to have you back.
on 6 August 2006
this is my latest additon to westlife albums. bought it last year when it was released. it is brilliant as well as the great ballads there are a couple of upbeat tracks its great when I play it when driving. can't wait to see them again in concert.
on 1 October 2006
Beforehand, I hated Westlife, they were just the same old boy band rubbish and with that awful Rat Pack compilation, I thought things couldn't get any worse. However they brought this out and the boys have changed themselves for the better, they've grown up and put together some lovely songs such as "You Raise Me Up" and "Amazing". I do recommend this album, you won't be disappointed.