on 24 June 2007
My hayfever seems to be triggered by tree pollen, sudden falls in room temperature, house dust or bright low sunshine. This gadget may have improved my reaction to bright light but the rest still seem to affect me as before. I still sneeze every day and have a runny nose. Maybe its not quite as bad as it was.
on 27 June 2007
I was sceptical about this, but on the basis that even injections and prescription drugs were ineffective, gave it a go. It worked almost straight away. I see it doesn't work for everyone, but the cost is only equivalent to less than 10 packs of over-the-counter pills, so it is not exactly a huge investment
on 8 May 2008
Having spent many years suffering every summer with horrendous hayfever, I decided to try this. I bought the machine in Spring last year and used it right through until October time. I went from a person who used antihistamine tablets, eye drops and nasal sprays and still had some very severe attacks to being completely nedication free. The real test was travelling in a convertible car and spending a day in the country watching motor racing, both of which were completely sympton free. I am delighted with the machine and recommend it to as many people as I can. This is now my second year of using and ......so far so good.
on 10 April 2008
Useless. Did nothing except make my nose run when I had the thing in. Made things no better whatsoever. A waste of money for me.
on 1 June 2007
I've been using this for a month and while I'm not completely cured, it has certainly brought my hay fever under control. A vast improvement. I can now venture out of the house in June - wow! Buy it, even if it doesn't work for you, its well worth fifty quid for the comedy value alone - you'll understand this once you use one. Easy to use and no side effects.
on 3 July 2007
I've had hayfever for 25years and have tried just about every pill, nose spray & eye drops you can get. I started using the medinose two weeks ago and since day two have not had to take any medication at all. When using the medinose it does look like rudolph the reindeer has arrived and your nose tends to run but it works.
on 21 June 2007
After suffering with Hayfever for the past 22 years and finding no relief through any tablets I thought i'd try this after all the glowing reviews.

I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and can honestly say there is no difference in my sneezing or itchy eyes so as far as i'm concerned it was a waste of money.
on 11 June 2007
But this did. when I told her that I was ordering a couple of torches to stick up her nose to help with her intollerable hayfever, she thought it must be a gimmic. Well, the device arrived on the day that the local farmer was cutting the hay in the fields surrounding our house, but by the second application of the treatment that day, she was breathing quite comfortably through one or both nostrils!

She has now been using it for five days and while she is not completely cured, her symptoms have been reduced by at least 75% and she is over the moon. Actually so am I because as the previous reviewer mentioned, I'd stand in line for the joy that this device brings me (and other bystanders), when she fires it up. I think come halloween we'll save a fortune on pumpkins for trick-or-treat, and we should recoup the cost of the device in one evening (albeit in sweeties and old fruit I expect though ).
on 21 June 2007
I have quite severe hayfever and whilst this product seemed to work for the first couple of days, my symptoms quickly returned to their full effect. I've been using the device for 3 weeks now and, to be honest, I'm not sure if it is even doing anything? Sadly I am back on the antihistamines, suffering through this terrible month and hoping that there really will one day be a cure! I can't explain why this seems to work so well on some people, yet not at all on the others. It's a shame!
on 11 June 2009
I bought one of these for my son 3 years ago & wasn't sure if it would help, but he suffered so much I thought I'd give it a go even though at that time it cost approx £100! My son used to suffer really badly with itchy swollen eyes & used to come home from school looking like he'd gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. He was only 10 & I wasn't happy about him taking Anti-histamines which didn't work that well. The machine caused the usual rudolph hilarity, but I have to say we were amazed!
For the first year he used the machine along with the tablets but since then he has managed without medication & 'does his nose' 2-3 times per day. His eyes are great now & I truly can't believe it. Definately the best money I've ever spent!

See one answered question