on 8 January 2018
Hoya produce excellent filters. This model filter, although cheaper than some, provides about the same optical performance as other more pricey options (Don't have the source to hand but was from a detailed comparison of UV filters from 2016).

UV filter on a digital camera makes little or no difference to the images BUT will protect your lens against knocks, drops, splashes and most importantly - repeated cleaning.
on 28 July 2017
Had these on lenses I used at work so didn't hesistate to purchase. Good quality and perfect for protecting the lens it's self.
on 30 September 2017
I needed another filter to put onto my new lens and I usually buy Hoya as they are good value. Delivered quickly too
on 2 August 2017
Quality seems very good, slim frame, no discernible effect on image quality or flare for me and I can rest easy that I won't scratch the front of my expensive lens.
on 23 September 2016
Great piece of equipment, would not be without one, also acts as a barrier against scrapping actual lens, helps cut down on haze for landscape shots as well.
on 13 January 2017
The usual Hoya excellent quality and fits fine on a Sony HX400V. Very pleased.
on 31 March 2017
I have lost my previous one and this I bought for replacement. Very good quality of this item.
on 25 May 2017
Just what is needed to protect a valuable lens. Good make so have no concerns
on 6 November 2017
Lovely little filter. It is light yet sturdy unlike some of the cheaper ones you find. The real 5 star point is that I no side affects on my images like I have with cheap ones. You get what you pay for with glass
on 19 July 2017
Came on time and it fits well on my Sony lens. I've never had a problem with any filters from Hoya.