Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 June 2013
This piece of music is wonderfully written and transports you to the books, you can see the characters and live the story through Patrick Doyle's amazing score.
on 30 November 2013
Got this for one particular piece of music but others are fine (except final three tracks) and have found another bit on the album which I also really like.
on 11 January 2014
harry potter fan all music for them is fab this no exception not quite the original first three films but still good own right
on 18 November 2005
Not realising that the 4th. soundtrack is not from the capable hands of John Williams I was looking forward to yet another magical musical installment.
A fairly promising start, vaguely reminding you of the familiar Harry Potter themes of previous soundtracks, but then I became more and more aware that this could not possibly be the work of John Williams. Further themes touch on Lord of the Rings-like tracks (but nowhere near as good) and the Hogwarts March would not be out of place in the new Wallace and Gromit movie.
The last few tracks are not even worth mentioning, they are just plain horrible.
I will have to watch the film to see how the track works as part of it, but on its own it is not worth listening to.
John Williams is no doubt a hard act to follow, and maybe there is no need to literally step into his footsteps, but this attempt has failed completely for as far as I am concerned.
on 17 September 2014
Despite not being by my beloved John Williams, contains some of the best HP tracks. Hogwarts Hymn anyone?
on 20 August 2014
If you're a HP fan then this is a must.
Great music from a great film.
on 29 November 2005
I went to see the movie this Sunday just past (27th Nov) and before I went, I looked up the album, interested to get it as I already have the other three Harry Potter scores. When I saw it wasn't John Williams' work I was severely disappointed and went to the cinema feeling a little anxious about the music. All I can say is although it isn't up to Williams' standards, it is still an exceptionally good soundtrack and I will (eventually) be adding it to my collection! Oh, and the film's pretty good too! :-D
on 13 March 2015
got this for my daughter but it happens to be my favourite great music
on 11 December 2015
Well worth it, just close your eyes and you are there in the movie.
on 20 June 2016
Such a fan of this music purely beautiful