Customer reviews

2,248
Size: 100 Pack|Change

on 10 November 2016
I ordered these Verbatim DVD's for the home use and office use. Am an Amazon Prime member so I get the case the next day safely and securely. So I can’t complain about the delivery time but there is nothing else to complain about here.

Verbatim is a well-known brand in the DVD's flied, I went for Verbatim DVD’s as it was a brand I could trust and I have been using them for years now. Never had any problem with them. I think I had two failed in the last 300 Verbatim DVD's I have used over the time. For the price they are a great buy. Easy to burn on.

And at this price range on marketplace at the moment it is a great purchase. So you can't fault it on that and am very happy with the product quality all round am highly satisfied and would recommend this too someone wanting some extra DVD's

I would happily recommend this Verbatim DVD's to anyone who needs a new or extra DVD's.

4.9999 Stars due to the 2 failed dices in 300 dices from Verbatim
on 29 May 2017
Overall I find these DVDRs to be the most reliable ones and most of the time only 1 or 2 discs didn't work from a pack, whereas other times half the 50 pack didn't work, other times most of them didn't work, it's a bit random I must admit. Some packs just seem to have more that fail than others. I find the same thing with most brands to be honest. Actually the brand that I find that has rarely ever produced a failed disc are Aone DVDRs which I also get from Amazon. I know they don't have the name value of Verbatim or TDK but I actually find them to be the most reliable.
These, in my opinion, are the best value for money DVD-R's that you can buy at the moment. I have tried cheaper brand ones and I always end up coming back to these. I never seem to have a problem with Verbatrim DVD's or CD's and they are consistently error free, write perfectly, and with the speed advertised on the box.

this pack is great value, it works at out around 20p per DVD which is great value. You can of course buy cheaper ones in the supermarkets or even from the internet, but why bother when you know that these are one of the best brands around at the moment.

They are packaged securely, over the years I have never had any arrived that were broken, damaged or scratched, and they are also great to store because the case they come in lasts for longer than the DVD's. It's easy to open, easy to close and protects them perfectly.

The only thing that could make these even better is some enclosed sleeves to use with them, but I purchased a bulk amount of them for very little so It's really not a problem.

I would definitely recommend these. They are tried and tested, one of the best brands, and reasonably priced, so why bother with anything else? Excellent DVD's.
on 9 February 2017
Decent quality DVD's with not a lot of duds on the spindle. I have used most of this spindle and out of the guts of 50 discs only 2 were unwritable.

Pretty good ratio of working to not. Spindle lid locks tight, and they print really well in my little canon disc printer
I Previously tried other makers (there are some decent ones around, but there were quite a few poor ones too) Ritek being one of the worst with dead discs after only a few years and no hope of using the media again.
I have had no obvious issues with these discs with extended use for over 10 years, so I stick to them as my first choice for CD/DVD/BR media.

Compatibility is excellent for playback in either PC CD/DVD drives of using the DVD's in a normal player. Almost no issues with burning these discs either, nothing is 100% perfect, and like any media it won't last forever (I use HDD's too for storage) But real world use, over quite a long time and I can still recommend these discs as the best I've used. Well priced, good quality media that is reliable.
on 9 June 2017
These still behave like DVD-RW's on my hacked computers, even taking them out of the drive and then putting them back in the drive you can still add to them in windows despite choosing the windows option to treat them like a disk and not a rewritable usb device. This means spooky hackers can add what they like good or bad to them, potentially setting anyone up!
on 25 June 2017
Short version of a long story, Used taiyo yuden/jvc/cmc/whatever for years, then panic bought these when my stockpile ran out & no-one in the UK could resupply.
These are 95% perfect for sure, but wouldn't play back in "Every" dvd player, meaning 15 year old dvd players. So these are probably 4 stars unless you're counting the now cmc brand of taiyo yuden dvd-r, which will even play back in granddad's dvd machine that probably cost £hundreds.
on 24 September 2014
I have not yet started to use these, as I'm finishing off the previously bought identical pack, but, assuming my experience of the new pack is the same as with the one I already had, then they're a good price & perfect for downloading films & programmes from my PVR to free up its hard drive for further recordings. When their contents are viewed the picture quality is as good as the original recording. The package arrived during the promised period. My only minor criticism is that the package was left on my doorstep whilst I was away for several days, but fortunately, knowing it might arrive then & would be too big to go through my letterbox, I'd asked a neighbour to check occasionally & he rescued it.
on 4 July 2017
What can I say? It's a pack of DVDs. But they do the job as expected. Not the cheapest around but I would say they're worth it. I needed these the next day for a project I was working on and boom they arrived and I had a solid pack of DVDs to use, all for a reasonable cost. Can't go wrong with these.
on 13 February 2015
After testing DVD + R, DVD - R, for cost and the reliability, we decided DVD RW is the best way to keep the important data. For hardware and human error, if the disk were to be useable only once, any mistake during burning process makes DVD blank useless. We have waster several new blank DVD due to this.
Verbatim is good and reliable brand. The price sold by Amazon across online is the most competitive.
As always, we recommend buying directly from Amazon or Fulfilled by Amazon in order to avoid dispute for non delivery or misplaced contents.