Customer reviews

TDK T19524 4x DVD+RW - Cakebox 10 Pack
Price:£7.38+ Free shipping

on 30 March 2015
I paid £5.39 for these and they are good value, have only given 4 stars as had to put disks in and take them out a few times to get them to record but now working okay.

Unfortunately the last box failed to work only 2 would record, seller has not responded.
on 19 April 2014
I ordered these as I wanted to burn some stuff from pc onto them...well, what a waste of money, half the discs didn't work at all, and the other half only recorded on once and wouldn't re-burn ! Might have been a duff batch I dunno, but ordered some Verbatim one's the following week and all worked like a dream.
on 29 September 2017
cannot get the discs out of the packaging if I could I could rate them
on 17 July 2017
I received the wrong one. My order was for a pack of 10 of DVD+WR, I received instead a pack of 10 of DVD+R. I am really annoyed.
on 9 March 2017
Good, works fine with my drive, no scratches on arrival, and is good for my auxiliary backup solution
on 7 August 2017