Customer reviews

replacement cos I love it
on 14 January 2011
Excellent Quality!
on 1 December 2005
I Used to listen to his songs before and think yeah he's not a bad singer but after getting this disc as a gift and sitting listening to all the songs I think he's fantastic, there is a mix of songs each one better than the other, Would deffinatly recomend it........
on 4 May 2006
Listening to Mike in his prime was like admiring a Venetian sculpture, it hits me right in the heart-shaped red organ. This epical compilation resounded perfection and provided a soundtrack to the ultimate stage in my fruitful marriage...the divorce.

Michael taught me through his emotive, yet "physically touching" lyrics, that I did indeed not lose a wife but gained a friend! ...I would never have met Michael if Doreen hadn't left me. I would recommend this album to anyone with an a love of all things slightly erotically provoking as the 'vibes' are short but fruity like a french don-perignon champagne. As Tony 'the Frosties' Tiger once said..."It's Ggggreat!"
on 7 October 2015
Excellent two for a very good price enjoying the cd
on 14 August 2015
DVD very good
on 28 July 2013
It arrived on time. has lots of good songs on this album and also comes with dvd, not many albums come with dvd as well. The item was not damaged once I received it. was put through my letterbox which I always like as not to leave it with others and outside.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 November 2009
I brought this item as a replacement for my dad and being that there are two disc's in one, great value for money, had all his favourite tracks on it and arrived promptly. I would recommend this seller to others and buy from this seller again
on 4 March 2013
exellent !!!!! good cd's no scratches ..arrived on time. parked in a very nice way. the dvd was brilliant too