Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£27.75+ £1.26 shipping

on 15 December 2005
I bought the original Smallville soundtrack and always thought it was a fantastic album.
I had been hoping for a second soundtrack album for quite sometime. So when I heard this was coming out I had to order it.
Granted it's an import and takes 4 to 6 weeks at the moment for delivery, but you won't regret it.
I'll start by saying I think over all it's a very good album. I think it's one of them albums you have to listen to it a few times, so you really grow to like it. I'm not sure it's quite as good as the original album.
The only thing I was a little disappointed by was the fact that only two tracks are from season 4:
3) Lifehouse - You And Me (Wedding Version) - Spirit (Season 4)
14) Rascal Flatts - Feels Like Today - Run (Season 4)
I've always thought the music used on Smallville was fantastic, and season 4 had some fantastic tunes for e.g.
Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending
Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Anyway the rest of the songs are made up from tracks used on the 5th season of Smallville (currently showing in the US).
Don't get me wrong the rest of the songs are good, my personal favorites on this album are:
1) Breaking Benjamin - Forget It
2) Depeche Mode - Precious
3) Lifehouse - You And Me (Wedding Version)
5) The All-American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
6) Josh Kelley - Almost Honest
14) Rascal Flatts - Feels Like Today
Dislikes, I don't understand the whole point of putting on:
4) Stereophonics - Superman
Except for the obvious reason, it just doesn’t really seem to work.
But over all the album is great and for any Smallville fan it's a must!
on 18 February 2017
Great soundtrack that has good tracks that stand test of time and make me reminisc
on 19 September 2014
brill. fans of the show would love it.
on 22 October 2006
Okay, so the songs from Smallville are obviously an 'appeal' to a certain age range but what about the other music from the show?

Mark Snow of X-Files, Millennium fame wrote some very good original soundtrack score as did many other composers for the series; the songs are just window dressing.

How about a proper CD containing a selection of some of the original music - NOT songs??