on 25 April 2017
A bit sharp and overall a little uncomfortable.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 September 2017
I have used this product for some years and works for me.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 April 2012
The design is very good,i was able to breath really well,so my snoring stopped.The only problem (a big problem for me) is the material used for this item,it is made of cheap,hard plastic and therefore it started hurting my nose,to the point i could not wear the Snorepin anymore.Come on Snorepin,you have a good design here,invest a little bit more on the material.This would be a 5 star item if it was not let down by the cheap plastic used.
on 18 August 2011
Ive been wearing these at night now for about 3 weeks .My nose on the inside and the little part in between the nostrils are realy saw. After reading most of the reviews i decided to adjust 1 of my pairs my cutting the back 2 loops off to see if there any better?? for me this works as i now have only 3 of the small rings in my nose instead of 5 . they still open my naisel passage up and are less visual aswell,and the little loop isnt pinching my nose :P
11 Comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 November 2012
Snorepin - The Smarter Solution Against Snoring
I suffer from perennial rhinitis, as well as having a deviated septum in the right side of my nose, which means that I can't breathe comfortably through my nose, while lying down. The result is a poor night's sleep, due to waking periodically during the night, as a result of breathing discomfort and the need to drink water because of a dry mouth. My discovery of the 'Breathe Right' nasal strips provided great relief, though were expensive at 30 strips for around £7 to £8 and so I tried the plastic snorepin product, that's inserted inside both nostrils (you get two pairs for the price of a pack of Breathrite). Being made of what looks like polypropylene plastic, they should give me service for at least more than one month or the duration of a pack of 30 Breathe Right and so potentially should work out much cheaper.

In short, I am now on my 5th night using the snorepin and they work - in fact they seem to work very well for me. I have a 'big' nose so they weren't 'too big' and fit very snuggly; they have not fallen out during the night. However following insertion, they do tickle the lining of my nose terribly, provoking a bout of strong sneezing for about 3-4 minutes before my nose finally settles down. So be prepared for this with a few tissues at hand! Once past this initial 3-4 minutes of discomfort each night, things seem to settle, and I don't feel them in my nose for the rest of the night (no discomfort) and they seem to open up my nose more than the Breath Right plasters. A further reason for buying them is that I was a bit concerned about the nose plasters' strong adherence to the nose and the nose skin getting thinner / more fragile with age.

This product looses a star, but only for the initial bout of sneezing that I mentioned above. That said, they seem to do their job well, that is giving me a good night sleep, but my wife tells me they don't stop me snoring as I have a tendency to lie on my back anyway. Hope this review helps.
on 9 September 2012
I really did give these things the chance to work ... then I threw them away.

Maybe they work for some people, but they fell out every night, and (according to my poor suffering wife) made not one jot of a difference to my snoring.

Waste of money.
on 11 October 2010
Although this product is rather expensive for what it is, i was looking forward to a satisfactory result. However, the snorepin doesn't go far enough into the nostril to be effective. Shame they don't have a range of sizes.
Sadly It doesn't work for me.
11 Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 June 2012
Very disappointed with Snorpin. Never completed a nights sleep with it in position as it is no good if you sleep on your side. So it is back to BreatheRight nasal strips which are dearer but do the job.
on 2 June 2010
received promptly, yes these seems to work the only problem with them is that they fall out in the middle of the night, it not fun looking for them then .if they stayed in could of been five stars"
11 Comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 March 2011
Hi, purchased the Snore Pin and it does what it says on the tin. Having done a little reseach often Snoring is due to a couple of reasons, the obvious Lying on back and Alcohol ect but also it could be due to mouth breathing and Nose snoring vibration of the the lose flesh at the back of throat and nose. I found I have a combination of Throat and Nose snoring. I find if I use a Mandular mouth device which pulls the jaw forward slightly freeing the airways in the throat and the Nose Pin device stopping the vibration at back of nose. I have found that both the devices together keep my mouth, throat and nose from drying out and it has helped greatly with the stuffiness / restriction I was getting in the nose and throat. My nose actually swells in the night but either device decrease my snoring but in combination it actually stops my snoring conpletely. I would throughly recommend the Snore Pin and I would also say try different combinations of devices if singlely a devise does not work completely and you may get a combination of devices which will stop your snoring all together. If you are like my partner who is a nose snorer can use the Snore Pin with 100% effectiveness and does not need any other device to stop them snoring. Some members of my family have had painful operations to stop their snoring, with no postive results and still have a snoring problem and I will be telling them of these wonderful devices and hopefully they will get 100% effectiveness as well. Well good luck to you all and I hope you too will find your solution/s to your very tiring problem.
22 Comments| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse