Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£34.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 3 February 2016
Ok! I am 64 yrs. and a miserable old git. First heard Trance, Garage, House, back in 1994,1995. Heard various tracks within the workplace. Think everyone got fed up with me asking, 'what's this? What's that?
Fast forward 2009/10. I like Trance! Amazon had selected Trance albums based on a purchase. Much expense later and thanks to Amazon who have helped (and profited); I now have all Armin, ASOT 2010-15 and box set, ASOT 2004-2009. Most of Anjunabeats, Gatecrasher, and so much more. Not all to my liking. I ordered Armin- ASOT 2016 and was immediately disappointed. Disliked CD 2 even more. I do not like the current progressive trance. I started looking at the Original Trance and have been acquainted with an old but somehow familiar liking of a mix. This album is very good and has made me realise how Trance has progressed over the years. I shall go further and say this compilation is great! Give it a try. There are tracks that have been remixed on later CD's and is a treat for all those who enjoyed it at the time and for those like me. Enjoy!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 May 2013
many thanks for my cd the very best of back to the old school value for money and quick delevery
on 26 November 2015
Received in great condition many thanks
on 11 August 2015