Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 April 2008
This is another wonderful CD from Richard. I thoroughly recommend it to every fan. Every piece of music from Richard is superb quality and perfect to relax with and like being at one of his beautiful concerts again.
on 31 January 2010
Perfect for background music at dinner parties, but just great to listen to as well.
on 6 January 2011
Another great album from the genius pianist. Very relaxing and perfect for a lazy sunday afternoon to listen to while reading the paper!
on 30 November 2012
This is my type of music I have it playing as background sound most days.
Previously had a collection of his music on tapes now collecting his cds.
on 24 January 2012
i love piano music and this fitted the bill, so soothing and
really love songs, plenty of variety.especially the ones from
the movies.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 October 2016
Pleasant background music that would have been better if it had only been played on a piano without the cheesy backing.
on 13 December 2011
I love Richard Clayderman's work so I ordered this item thinking that I would be getting a box set as advertised. I was wrong. A single CD turned up. Maybe the low price should have provided a hint. I was so annoyed that I had to return it. I think the item is being misrepresented. It should not be advertised as a 3 CD box set if they're going to ship out individual CDs.
on 7 September 2010
Again bought this album for my Father and he really likes it - not my music but then!!
on 1 March 2013
This 3 Cd set is again well worth buying if you are,like me, a fan of Richard Clayderman.
Great selection of music to listen to. I really enjoy the misic when driving as it is very nice to have on in the background.
on 30 May 2013
used to listen to richard Clayderman many years ago so bought this CD to play in the car. His music is so relaxing and a treat to listen to. Very good price too.