on 22 October 2012
This is a superb idea for a gift. I called the free phone number on the form supplied in order to get the plot registered (you can also send off for it via the post) and a copy sent (this can be framed or unframed) and the whole thing took less than 10 mins. I received the certificate within 3 days. I would recommend this to anyone who is out of new gift ideas, as getting the whole thing sorted was no hassle really. A great price too. A+++ and 5 stars :)
on 30 December 2010
This was part of my son in laws xmas present. I had to send off to get the land registered in his name and to get a framed certificate. I would have happily paid extra in the first place to have it registered etc. Although I do think that this is a rather nice item, I do think that registration and framing should be included in the ordering. I think it would be far better than just buying the pack and then having to sort out framing and registration.
on 17 February 2016
This is really good and I gave it to someone as birthday gift and they loved it to. The pack you get is good and all the forms you get are interesting to read and the map showing you you're bit of Mars is great.
But I have one thing I didn't like and that was they folded in half every piece of paper work causing it to have a crease going across it and that doesn't look good.
on 22 July 2016
bought as an 18th birthday present for a budding explorer , comes well packaged and has all the information within the packet in order for the individual to send away for certain certificates.
on 5 March 2016
Got this for my friends little brother who's obsessed with space and he couldnt believe it! Such a nice present and out of the ordinary :)
on 6 July 2016
Not as good as I expected & having to pay extra for named certificate is a bit rubbish but it was a decent novelty gift and looked ok.
on 4 May 2013
I had to buy a gift my fiancee would not guess and this did the trick, she had no idea.

This is the perfect novelty gift.
on 26 August 2014
This has been bought as a Christmas present, so can't really comment; but delivery was prompt, and is a unique gift.
on 9 January 2014
This is an excellent gift for that person who has everything, was really impressed and so was the my dad whom i gave it to.
on 10 December 2015
What a brilliant present this will make! It's more official than I thought it would be

See one answered question