Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 29 August 2015
another great Muppet DVD if your a muppet fan you will enjoy this one for sure. It arrived on time, and was well packaged.
Five stars from me for sure.
on 21 September 2017
GOOD
on 5 August 2017
The best Muppet movie
on 11 October 2015
very nice
on 15 March 2000
This is a funny, well paced and surprisingly wimsical movie in which we can find the classical caracters created by Henson in his famous The Muppet Show. We are told how Kermmit decided to become a Hollywood star and how he came across his buddies along the way to Hollywood. Taking into account the movie was made and released in the late seventies , it has an extraordinary technic achievement . Of course we also can find the usual Muppet personalities that enable us to make the best of ourselves improving our best skills and reawakening that ingenuous and curious child spirit that we should keep alive througout all our lives.
on 5 April 2017
A 'classic' from way back when, the film features a fun plot, catchy songs and entertaining jokes and gags. It does a great job of being for children and adults. For those of a certain age and older, there are lots of cameos from popular stars of the time.
Could happily watch many times over.
on 2 January 2008
I bought this as a Christmas present for my kids, and we all enjoyed it a lot. A real trip down memory lane having seen it at the movies as a kid myself, but the humour still works on the next generation.

Thoroughly recommended.
on 6 January 2004
These are the four best Muppet movies by far. And the fact that they have been put together in a box means that somebody, somewhere, knows that. I can't wait for this to be brought out on Region 2 DVD. The earliest films are outright comedy classics, be you child, adult, monkey, man-child, pet - whatever. If you haven't seen The Muppet Movie or The Great Muppet Caper then you are in for a right treat. But only if you havea region 1 player!
VINE VOICEon 16 October 2006
The Wizard of Oz muppet style. New songs, old story, but told as only the muppets can. Very different. Funny, bizarre at times. To quote my teenage son, 'This is weird...but I like it'.

Great family entertainment. If you haven't yet seen it, make a point to see it...and soon!
on 15 August 2012
Bought this after watching the recent Disneyfied verson. Still think the original is the best and so do my kids (who it was bought for!).