Customer reviews

The Muppet Christmas Carol [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 15 September 2017
One of my favourite Muppet films and one of my favourite book adaptations ever! It was the only Christmas movie I would watch all year round when growing up and is the reason why I got into the Muppets in the first place. It is still a favourite as an adult and will likely remain one of my all time favourite musicals for the rest of my life.
on 20 December 2015
This film has been part of my Christmas preparations for sometime. So to have it on blue ray now instead of dvd is amazing as the quality is excellent. This is just a good Christmas film for all the family!
on 24 October 2017
The best video to watch at Christmas. I even watch it through the year especially when cooking in the kitchen.
on 23 April 2015
One of my all time favourite Christmas movies! I try to watch it every christmas Eve. A delightfully light-hearted take on the traditional Charles Dickens story.
on 19 August 2017
Great Quality, Great Seller.
Great film for Adults and Children alike.
on 18 June 2017
Brought back some happy memories. This version is the best!
on 2 June 2017
Item arrived safe and sound in excellent condition
on 8 October 2017
my favourite muppets film micheal caine was superb as scrooge
on 11 May 2017
brilliant to have no problems
on 25 April 2017
An utterly great easy transaction with a great seller. The movie is a classic for Muppet fans.