Customer reviews

Extreme Behavior [Us Import]
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 January 2015
Bought this again as my original disc had been played so many times it had worn out! I wasn't convinced by Hinder until I heard this - thought it was all hype, but this is an absolute cracker - no weak numbers and a perfect blend of out and out rockers and sultry love songs. 'Lips of an Angel' has to go down as an all time classic!
on 8 May 2016
First Hinder cd I bought,
Got it for a track, but glad I bought the whole cd instead. Few scratches here and there on casing but otherwise wonderful cd, fast delivery and nicely packaged.
on 20 August 2017
Hinders best album to date
on 26 June 2017
great rock songs
on 21 March 2016
Pleased with purchase.Really good cd.
on 22 September 2016
Great Cd
on 12 September 2013
This is my Favourite Band and to be honest this is probably my favourite album from them. Even my kids ask for this album to be played all the time.
on 11 July 2014
Great album great sound. Haven't stopped listening to the band since I purchased it a must for any rock fan.
on 8 November 2014
Every track on this album is amazing. The band rocks but still think this is their best work.
on 12 August 2016
Love the cd .. Took a while to come and the case was broken but these things happen .. Hasn't spoilt the cd which is the main thing