Customer reviews

HP 363 Light Magenta Original Ink Cartridge (C8775EE)
Colour: Light Magenta|Size: Standard|Change
Price:£12.76+ Free shipping

on 10 December 2016
Ordered December 2016, delivery was much faster than expected but I am disappointed with the expiry date on the cartridge of January 2017. I like a good long date and when I buy in a shop it is the first thing I check. The other 4 cartridges (one pack of 3 and another single), ordered at the same time and despatched from different suppliers all have expiry dates of 2018. When I install this cartridge which is likely to be after January 2017 the printer will tell me this cartridge is out of date every time I switch it on and although it will still print it will annoy me!
on 18 September 2013
----

DO NOT buy ink cartridge from this seller: Allday Officesupplies ( Vat Registered ), I'll tell you why!

My HP printer kept reporting the Magenta ink cartridge is out of date despite there is still 1/3 of ink left inside and I bought this cartridge just to get rid of this annoying message.

The cartridge I received was ripped off and sent from a set of 3 or 6 complete cartridges instead of individual package as in the picture so the expired date is not there for you to check.

In the invoice the seller states that buyer should contact him first before writing bad comments. So I contacted him and explained the problem. He asked me to send photo of this cartridge which I duly sent 2 photos. Instead of making it right the seller kept saying that the item is genuine and HP can confirmed etc. which is not the reason I am concerned with but the missing expired date. What happens if the cartridge is going to be expired in say a week or so? To cut short, there were 5-6 emails exchanged before I asked amazon to help solve the dispute which they immediately set-up a warranty claim.

The seller now agreed to refund but asked me to send the cartridge back to which I agreed to do provided he sends me a self-addressed + stamp envelope. He refused to this so I will let amazon sort this out.

The seller is clearly as fault as the item he is selling isn't the same as in the picture; yet it seems that his reputation is worth more or less the cost of the ink cartridge. Internet buyer shouldn't be subjected to such bad experience so hopefully my commend helps weed-out such vendor whose illegal practice of advertise one thing but sell the other.

Lastly I am sure this has been said before: I have to give it one star although it deserves zero stars.
on 8 March 2017
Well you asked for it, I am highly disappointed by this because having printed ONLY one print from a complete set of fresh cartridges I find that I am low on one cartridge already but every other one is full. I will dispose of this printer when finished and never use HP again. Buying individual cartridges is a supposed to save money it does not when this thing happens.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 December 2008
I bought this "Value Pack" not realising that there's only half the normal capacity of ink in each cartridge so not as good vfm as one is led to believe.

If you don't need the 6x4 inch "postcard" sized paper then it's probably not worth buying this. Added to this - I almost always use up the yellow first - way before all the rest - so probably this will bethe last time I go for this value pack!

However, if you DO need one of each colour AND you think you might need the paper - I'd say go for it!
on 26 February 2010
When I bought this item, I admit I did not know about the capacity differences. I sure do now. I have only installed Cyan and Magenta so far and the ink level screen shows LESS than 1/2 the others that were installed before. I knew the black came in 2 capacities, but I had no idea the same was true of the individual colours! Yes, this is "cheap" but I think false economy. I certainly won't buy it again! I have definitely had the "full" pack before from specialist dealers with higher capacity for only a few pounds more! That will teach me to try and save a few quid!

EDIT: I'm a little confused. I just checked the total ink value for all 6 individually bought cartridges and it comes to 30.5ml.
This value pack says capacity is 30ml. But it ALSO says it is designed to print 150 photos! It doesn't seem to add up... or does it:-
The Lt Cyan and Lt Magenta each give 220 and 230 photos respectively, but the other inks are quoted by the number of pages they will print NOT photos! A very different scenario... the Magenta may well print 370 pages but how many photos???
Therefore I think these cartridges ARE the same and I'm going to give this pack another try and compare to the inks I have currently installed.
on 5 January 2016
I've bought loads of these in the past and always thought that they ran out quick..then I saw the capacity is far less..what a joke another big brand ripping people off..no wonder these company's become so wealthy..and above all that the ink is pony..I bought some absolute cheapies and OMG they were 10 times better lasted longer didn't smudge etc and registered as hp so ink levels showed up..just goes to show not always spending more equals the best..
on 8 September 2009
Much better value than individual inks, As others have said though it would be better to get the value pack cheaper without the 'free' paper. I have bought a few of these and although the HP blurb says it is the right amount of each ink in each cartridge (each one holds a different amount) to print out the 150 cards supplied, it never is. I always run out of 1 or 2 inks long before the paper runs out. I have started giving away packs of paper now I have so much even though I print most of my colour pages on this 10 x 15 cm stuff.
Buy this, but you may need to buy the odd Cyan cartridge to keep it topped up till you need another pack.
on 11 March 2014
Ink delivered on time (next day), had long expiry date which was useful as not required immediately. I find Original HP ink, although expensive (x2 to x3 compatible ink) never fails and the printer can check the chip and give proper status report. Compatibles are okay but I have had 2 different brands fail and replacement is a hassle. Also, the printers refuse to talk to the chips on the compatible cartridges so status reports are unavailable - for unattended print runs, this is not good in case the ink were to run out.
on 14 May 2017
Not the cheapest.

but it is original and arrives the next day.

The petrol would be more than the saving..
on 25 February 2015
This ink cartridge arrived by the estimated date. It's the real thing, the 'pucker gen' (genuine) item as my printer proved it was the right HP cartridge. 410 pages is probably an estimated amount and I'm guessing they test it by producing 410 pages of the same document. I need black ink for different things like photos and small signs. I'm pleased with this one though.