on 5 November 2011
Bought this for a camera i bough my mum for her birthday. Does what is says on the tin. new had any problems. Good postage as alawys.
on 13 March 2007
I got one of these in July 2006 for a new Nikon D50. It has been fine so far, no problems, nice and speedy. Regularly take it out to put it into my Dell laptop to get stuff off, without problem.

Can't really say more than that!
on 11 February 2007
These cards did not work in my Kodak Easy share camera. I took some photos with one, which I could see on the camera at first, then it would only show some and said rest were unrecognisable format, then it said it could not read the card at all. I can not retreive these photos - so worse than useless
on 3 December 2006
I recently purchased the 1GB SD card for my Kodak camera having previous purchased the 512mb which I gave a very favourable review. This is the opposite I'm afraid, it's not up to the job.

I may have problably got the only bad one in the batch but all the same the results are very disappointing. It worked for about one week then the problems started.

It crashes all the time and I have to remove the batteries in the camera to get it going again. Then I started getting messages to format the card over and over again which I did. I lost a few pictures hoping this would solve the problem, wrong. Now I can't read or store any info on it.

Beware if you decide to buy this card, I have had a bad experience but it may just be the one "rotten apple" in the batch which I was unfortunate to purchase. Would I buy this again, NO. I may opt for the safety of a named brand and pay a little more. 1GB=500+ of pictures on a 5mp setting a sizeable chunk of data to lose if it all goes wrong.