on 4 March 2001
ths dvd pays testament to just how fantastic a live band the scorpions are. of the 11 tacks 3 are not available on the cd one of which we dont own the world is receiving its world premiere. this concert was shot at expo 2000 in hanover; the sheer splendour is caught very well on thisrecording. the melding of classical and rock music is flawless;fans of both genres will find this a great purchase.mathias jabs"magnificent lead guitar will keepyou enthralled throuhout. klause meine gives full vent to all his vocal skills,while rudolf schenker is somewhat understated quietly going about his rhythm guitar duties without fuss.a special mention to the berlin philharmonikerthey must be one of the best in the world. buy this dvd today anyone who loves music wont be disapointed scorpions keep on rocking
on 18 June 2001
This is the best ever collision of rock and classical music. There's no word to describe the performance of Scorpions and B.P.O. especially on Crossfire,Deadly sting suite,We'll burn the sky and the opening track Hurricane 2000. This will be a "love at first sting" for everyone.
on 18 May 2001
This show is just amazing. Great moods, melodies and rock'n roll. Forget the word "still", still good, still playing - and enjoy the fact that Scorpions play today and tomorrow the world's best music.
on 14 January 2011
I'm a big Scorpions fan but this is not really their finest hour. Other bands have done the orchestral aspect better and the music does not in all honesty lend itself well to this combination. It's all too unexciting and ponderous, with too many slow songs, crass moments of little children coming out on stage etc. Maybe I've missed the point but to me Scorpions remain a quality Rock band (I have no problems with Winds of Change as a song and Savage Amusement was the first CD I ever bought) and this doesn't come across here. Find an alternative concert dvd or visit the back catalogue instead!
on 6 June 2011
Well, what can I say?

I had bought the Moment of Glory CD shortly after its release and was amazed with the songs, playing, fusion of band with orchestra and the the overall quality of the production. It's a tall order to achieve all these "ticks in the boxes".
Here we are many years later and this CD still sticks in my mind as a unique offering distinct from anything else in my music collection. I had always thought that I would love to witness this performance visually if at all possible, so I was elated when I saw this DVD offering. At this price it was a no-brainer and I duly ordered it. I watched it one night when there was nothing else happening, and what could have been an un-eventful night was transformed into a trip to the stars and beyond. Not only was the performance just as good sonically as the audio CD there was the visual element that I had dreamt of. The songs and playing order are different from the audio CD so this was not just a sterile repetition of the CD, this gave it a more authentic feel I felt. I could go on more but I would highly recommend this DVD, if only just for the thrill of watching many of the senior members of the Berliner Philharmoniker Orchestra thrash their socks off.
Brilliant DVD, great guitar playing, brilliant camera work, awesome sound, truly a one off.
on 22 February 2013
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT CONCERT WHICH CAPTURES THE HEAVY METAL MONSTERS AT THEIR BEST. UNFORTUNATELY THE DIALOGUE BETWEEN SONGS IS IN GERMAN & THE DISC HAS NO ENGLISH OR ANY OTHER SUBTITLES.
PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS WITH THIS DVD AS I HAVE PURCHASED & HAD TO RETURN 2 COPYS OF THIS DVD AS THE PICTURE HAS BROKEN UP DUE TO DRY BURNS IN THE DVD - LOOK LIKE SMALL WHITE CIRCLES ON THE PLAYING SIDE OF THE DISCS. BOTH DISCS HAVE SAME FAULT IN THE SAME PLACE. PERHAPS ALL THE EUROPEAN PRESSINGS ARE FAULTY.
I WILL BUY MY NEXT COPY FROM AMERICA (REGION 1 PRESSING)
FAULT IS ON TRACK 9 WIND OF CHANGE WHEN KLAUSE STARTS TO SING THERE IS A THICK LINE ACROSS HIS BODY & THE PICTURE BREAKS UP. THE PICTURE ALSO FREEZES FOR A SECOND WHILE THE AUDIO CONTINUES TO PLAY TWICE IN THE PROGRAM A BRILLIANT CONCERT RUINED .
IF MY DISCS WERE NOT FAULTY AND THERE WAS ENGLISH SUBTITLES I WOULD OF GIVEN THIS DVD 5 STARS.
on 19 June 2001
This is the best ever collision of rock and classical music.There's no word to describe the performance of Scorpions and B.P.O. on songs like Crossfire, We'll burn the sky, Deadly sting suite and the opening track Hurricane 2000. This will be a "love at first sting" for everyone!
on 17 July 2012
This was a fantastic viewing and listening experience of a great band. This band has never ceased to amaze me and having the orchestra backing them made it extra special. I would recommend this to anyone who is a scorpions fan, it's a must have for your collection.
on 26 April 2013
scorpions are good at what they do .klaus as got a brilliant voice matthias jabs a brilliant guitarist so is rrudolf schenker.good songs have been wrote and this shows other things they can do
on 12 April 2011
One of the best live concerts of Scorpions I had opportunity to look and have. Good quality, nice sound. Concert is very warm and with all that power Scorpions have.