TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 August 2016
This works for both the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One - and provides a year of Gold membership. I find that Gold is useful for the 'free' game(s) available each month, and the additional online material (which otherwise wouldn't be accessible). Of course, I'd prefer for all of this to be included with the console itself! But, as we have to pay, I find that purchasing a card from Amazon is often the most reasonable way of buying Gold. Prices do fluctuate, but I tend to buy a 12 month card for around £35. As it tends to cost more to buy direct from Xbox, I recommend such a card.
on 17 January 2013
Have purchased XBOX Live before straight of the web with instant codes. I noticed that these are getting fewer and fewer these days and also not so much cheaper, so not sure why that is??

That's the only down side of doing it this way; the 2-3 day wait for the package to arrive. Apart from that it all works, as essentially you're just buying a code.
on 12 October 2017
Excellent reliable xbox live membership.
on 15 May 2017
Had to pick up from post office not enough postage paid
but did get reimbursed and £10 extra so very good in end
on 12 March 2017
Product very good as expected
on 20 June 2017
Fast delivery via account
on 30 August 2013
What can I say? It arrived, it had a code, I put it in, it worked.

As it is just a string of numbers and letters I don't see why there was a need for a physical object at all though, this could have just been e-mailed to me. Way way way too much packaging. Ridiculous.
on 10 July 2017