Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 6 November 2009
Because we live in Turkey we don't get to watch these shows. It is a great starter DVD. After my son watched it I was able to order the shows he most prefered. We now have a whole collection of Thomas, Pingu, Fireman Sam and Barney thanks to this set.
on 13 June 2013
My autisticdaughter particularly likes the episode of the Hoobs on this dvd, probably because it's about swimming and floating. I only gave it 4 stars because personally I don't like Barney or Rubberdubbers, but my daughter does so that's what counts!
on 1 August 2012
These kids selection DVDs are great as you don't go mental watching the same charaters. The Barney and the Rubbadubs episodes are not great, so there's a bit of fast forwarding involved.
on 13 October 2014
IT IS A GRIF TO A FRIEND GRANDCHILDEN
on 29 October 2015
My son is very plasesad with the DVD
on 11 September 2014