Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 May 2017
Got into this after a love of Kraftwerk.Got it from Music Magpie which are great for their products and very prompt service.
on 21 February 2017
This was bought for a friend so it,s impossible to review I,ve obviously heard them but it,s not really my cup of tea. P&p excellent
on 16 July 2013
A classy compilation from the forefront of British industrial / stomping electro sound...
I really enjoy driving to this sort of thing. Energetic and mellow in equal measure a good buy...
Listen and enjoy.
on 4 November 2006
This is a great place to start with Leftfield. I didn't really know them but I'm interested in this type of music so I thought I'd check them out. It has some great songs, my faves being Storm 3000, Song Of Life and Swords. There is a subtle beauty to a lot of their music. I love the graphic design of the front cover too. My only complaint is that they left off the awesome song Melt. Sure it wasn't a single but nor were some of the other songs on this collection, it is a classic. Other than that, if like me you'd rather have one conveniant CD then this is the way to go!
on 21 November 2015
If you haven't got any Leftfield then this is the album to get coz it really covers most of their good stuff ~ the last track which was co-written with New Order & it shows, is really good ~ We need more stuff like this absolutely FAB...
on 18 June 2015
Took me right back listening to this would recommend it. Cd in good condition and delivery was quick.
on 3 January 2016
Excellent quality. Fast delivery.
on 31 August 2015
Excellent stuff!
on 7 December 2005
A strong collection from one of the UK's definitive dance bands fatataly flawed by the sinfull omission of the track Inspection from their mighty Leftism album. Smacks of of a record company compilation, not a career overview put together by the band itself.
on 15 May 2016