on 24 July 2013
Easy Yoga is the perfect way to start your day. It's probably not for you if you're looking to build stamina, but if you want an uncomplicated yoga stretch routine, this is wonderful.

During the 30 minute practice, Suzanne Deason uses a yoga block and strap to deepen stretches that might be difficult for beginners. Although I didn't need the block, I'd recommend everyone use a strap - a couple of the stretches would be very tricky without.

Suzanne has a lovely calm manner and the backdrop of a beach at sunrise is inspiring. If only I didn't have to get ready and go to work afterwards - talk about back down to earth with a bump!
on 15 August 2013
I love this DVD, the setting is beautiful and I like the fact that it's relaxing to do and the focus is mainly on stretching. It's a great workout for the beginner but also for those who are more experienced as it brings you back to basics - breathing and inner focus.
on 18 September 2013
A good easy yoga routine to keep subtle and stretched when I am unable to attend my usual yoga class
on 24 December 2012
Excellent, simple yoga that can be easily worked into your daily routine.
I bought extra copies for some of my friends
on 26 April 2014
not a good dvd for learners . it does not give good instructions on movements required, also need blocks to get in position.
on 16 November 2014