Customer reviews

on 2 September 2017
I find these EXP Composite strings EJ45 retain excellent tone and their smoothness of touch makes them very playable and suits my Marabello guitar. My other guitars, Enrique Carcia (1917) replicas are better suited to take the Nylon Core EJ45s giving a slightly brighter tone on what are smaller bodied guitars than the Marabello.
Having experimented with various guitars testing strings from most of the other top string manufacturers and I have that settled on these D'Addario EXP coated strings since their introduction a few years ago.
I test strings to meet my personal taste so would advise prospective new buyers to test several manufacturer's strings until the most appropriate string is matched to each individual guitar to realise your personal preference.
These are excellent strings that in my opinion, are superior to the other brands I have tested on many guitars over the last twenty years.
on 30 January 2013
These are the ultimate in strings for classical players. They last much longer than standard strings
and keep a solid tone in treble and bass. I Highly rate these strings

Dave
Strings Attached Music
Barnsley
on 28 December 2013
Great sounding strings at a very reasonable price. Thoroughly recommended for anyone wanting good quality strings. Will definitely buy again.
on 11 March 2017
excellent
on 3 February 2015
I bought these strings for a classical guitar that I refurbished and I am very pleased with the tone. Good product!
on 12 June 2015
Nice strings with a bright tone! They stabilised very quickly. I will fit them again next time.
on 3 January 2015
These strings produce great sound. The tension is i bit on a higher side though.
on 20 August 2015
Good strings-very bright sound.
on 28 June 2016
These strings works well for me, and keeps tuning and sound for more than a year! I use them on 3 guitars now.
on 28 November 2014
Use a variety of these strings and cant rate the quality enough.