on 29 December 2005
I have not regretted buying TS2 GBA! It rules! The whole idea is that you are starring in a reality T.V. show but only YOU know about it! You have to do loads of crazy tasks and "star" in different episodes. I bought it about a week ago and haven't been able to tear myself away from the screen since! A must-buy GBA game. You'd be MAAAAAD to miss it!
on 9 April 2006
This is the 3rd Sims GBA game I've had, and although a very good game, addictive, and entertaining, for me it was far too easy. In the other games (The Sims: Bustin' Out and The Urbz) you were given a task to do and working out how to do it was up to you. In The Sims 2, however, the task given often includes exactly where or who to go to to complete the task. I've had it less than a week, have only played for an hour a day maximum, and I'm already 2/3 of the way through the game. It also seems to me that there are less levels/episodes to complete than there were in the other games, but I could be wrong. I believe there are 11 episodes in this game, and one of those you have to link up with a fellow Sims player to access. 10 levels is poor for any game. This would probably be a good game for younger fans of The Sims (i.e. under 13) as I can see the other ones might be a bit hard and frustrating. However, if you are a teenager or adult looking for some Sims related entertainment, I would get The Sims: Bustin' Out or The Urbz instead, which offer more complicated gaming and probably more hours of gameplay.
on 18 May 2009
It really is good but i got it thinking it would be like the sims 2 on the computer. It isn't.

You work for this guy who is secretly filming a reality TV show in strangetown and you're the only one who knows about it and you are his employed actor(Or actress). When i first got this (from amazon) I thought it was a bit boring and also i was disappointed that it wasn't like the real sims, but once i got over the disappointment, i started enjoying it. I would recommend it. It's good fun and challenging sometimes too.
on 17 March 2013
Absolutely love this game! I have The Sims 2 on many different consoles, and this one adds to my collection. Once again it shows the Sims in a very different light, and gives you far different challenges to those found in other consoles. Certainly worth having if you're just starting on the Sims, or, like me, just want to expand your collection.
on 17 December 2006
hey. this game is good and the tasks very challnging. if you haven't got the sims 2 for pc then it's something nice to play on but beawre it's very different. the clothes wasn't good and neither was the hairstyles. i did like the music though as i ound it quite catchy. grahics were amazing for the gba. if you buy this then make sure your sitting in a comfty chair as this can get addictive. when it was bought for me for my birthday i was spending nearly the hole day loving it. buy this game with maybe another good gba game like with sims 2 pets ( i haven't got this for gba but have for ds and pc) then you will be on your gba for hours.
on 9 May 2016