on 21 January 2017
Absolute classic and really takes me back to Christmas time as a kid, when it was first shown on the BBC. My children have seen the new up to date film versions, but also love this as well. I also recently purchased the box of delights, another BBC Christmas classic made a few years before Narnia. I think all children should see these series. Arrived quickly and in tact.
on 28 February 2017
I saw this when it came out on TV but wanted my children to see it too. They love it. Yes it's dated but somehow, even years later, it still holds its magic.
on 25 March 2017
Great box set fantastic fantasy,seen them all before but had to buy them for my collection.
on 7 January 2017
Very Good
on 18 July 2017
All good
on 28 April 2017
Bought for Grandchildren. They are currently enjoying the films.