Customer reviews

on 7 February 2016
I paid £16 for this a year ago - I should have stocked up! £120 a bottle now!

Great smell - like a manly pineapple cocktail with a hint of sunscreen (all in a very good way) and an interesting alternative to Aventus. For such a fruity scent it lasts a very very long time on skin/clothes. It happily chugs on all day and evening, I can't understand why it is discontinued.
33 Comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 October 2013
this is a good product. the product was exactly as it was described in the description. would order again in future.
on 24 February 2016
The greatest EDT ever created, it's rareness reflects the price, however, I do happen to have a fully sealed, 3.3FL AFTERSHAVE variant... which is even more rare and I've not seen another one for sale. This now, awesome investment, buy a small sample bottle too, just so you know why people are charging £99 for Half empty bottles.. and why I'd probably want £500.00 for my 100ml bottle
on 12 August 2016
Bought this a few years back for 12.99. I actually can't believe this is the price of it now. It's alright. Defo not worth £120 odd quid, also if you don't wear it for a while it goes stale. Slap on something cheaper, you'll smell just as gd.
on 21 February 2017
Wow, how expensive!?!? My partner loves this scent, which is why I paid £129 & £10 postage to buy it for him as a gift. I think it smells ok, but I've smelt better for under £40. Must be love!
on 3 June 2014
Been looking everywhere for this, one of my favourites. to find it in stock on here and with a hefty discount was pure bonus. thanks :)
on 7 October 2014
A smell from the past.....which has returned.
And very nice it is 😊.
Thank you Amazon.
on 12 January 2015
As requested, great fragrance and all delivered on time!
on 28 April 2015
Very pleased. Prompt delivery and goods as expected.
on 3 August 2014
I've always loved this! Its my favorite.