on 6 March 2014
if you are not old enough to have seen this before its a must western set for your kids.iwatched the series on tv when I was 4 so its good to be able to look and have the dvds again
on 25 August 2014
The Lone Ranger.
I bought this box set with a sense of nostalgia for my childhood and I have thoroughly enjoyed it.
GerryMc Menemy.
on 25 December 2013
I remember The Lone Ranger from my youth, it was the best western on television. Now many years later this compilation of action episodes is still a cracker.Buy it, you will not be disappointed.
on 14 April 2010
enjoyed watching the lone ranger again 40 odd years on
took me back to a time when life was your imagination
no worries and only to be enjoyed.Would therefore
recommend to relive this time.
on 5 December 2014
This is a gift so cannot comment on content, but looks great and arrived on time.
on 21 June 2016
Excellent
on 19 March 2010
I enjoyed these episodes from the old TV series, but I still believe that as a youngster I saw on a Saturday morning a feature length film showing the history of the charachter. I have bought several DVDs since that state they are the original fim, but are not!

Buyer beware. The films advertised are not the original story of the Lone Ranger, they are follow ups and good for what they are, however anything purporting to be the original story in feature length should be carefully investigated before you order.