on 27 November 2010
I bought this item about 10 months ago to go with my webcam and it worked brilliantly, until recently, if i'm talking to someone on Skype or MSN or whatever, the mic will sometimes cut off and go on again, so be wary of that. But the sound quality makes up for the mic and could compete with other more expensive headsets, great for listening to music or videos can be uncomfortable if used for a period of over about 2 hours though, overall good product!
on 29 December 2010
They are definitely at the cheap and cheerful end of the spectrum, and you can probably get a much more comfortable set if you are willing to pay more, but the sound quality is good and they seem to be reliable so far.
on 5 August 2010
I have bought this product for over two years, and it is still working fine. Good quality with this price. A satisfied customer.
on 2 July 2013
I bought these for work for web conferences. I don't like things that sit on my head, especially for long periods of time (and web conferences can seemingly go on forever!) so I thought I'd give these a go and I'm very happy with them.

Obviously you've got to take into account the price when judging a product, so I wasn't expecting Bose-quality sound reproduction. However, they are more than adequate for the job. They lightly sit on the ears so they don't really cause any discomfort, although I suppose in a noisy office environment this might make it difficult to hear what you're listening to. Everyone on the other end of web conferences always report they can be hear me loud and clear, so the microphone must be okay.

All in all, very happen with my purchase.
on 22 May 2011
Hurts your ears after wearing them for a bit and are flimsy but the sound quality is amazing. Crystal clear sound. Good value.
on 24 January 2012
The headset is uncomfortable if wearing for longer than 30minutes.
The over ear pieces start hurting the tops of your ears.
The neckband also seems extremely long, or I have a small head, but it kept catching on my tops everytime i moved my head meaning i sat in an uncomfortable position.

Would avoid with every penny.
on 12 September 2013
For the price, good quality sound and mic.

however it does hurt your ears after prolonged use.

For gaming i would not recommend but skype/google hangout, a good purchase.
on 14 November 2013
Bought this for my partner, and he says it is comfortable, the sound is good, and it seems like there are a lot of value for the small price.
on 23 February 2014
The product arrived fast and done the job fine.

Tho the head size was a little too big for me, it was still v. comfortable in comparison to other models.
It was cheap and done the job right for ~4 months till I lost it while changing adress.
Would recommend.
on 9 June 2013
The two headset purchased (one for me and one for my farther) are a great buy. These were purchased to enable us to Skype each other.... and they work a treat. My only negative comment is that the postage was far too expensive.