on 21 May 2017
I usually get wide fit, but these are wide enough. Skechers are unbeatable for comfort and support, I never buy anything else.
on 12 April 2011
I'd never bought shoes online before. Shoes are one of those things you have to 'try before you buy'. But after traipsing up and down the local towns High Street for 3 hours (isn't there anything else but Clarkes if you over 21?)I decided to have a go and, after another 2 hrs, I landed at my trusted Amazon. (Why didn't I go here straight away?) I read all the reviews about these shoes and took the chance.
They arrived today. Very fast delivery I must say. I unpacked them, my first thought was "Oh, God! They're ugly! And so small!" I had ordered a size smaller as suggested in the reviews here. After unknotting them and being pleasantly surprised to find an extra pair of laces, I slipped into them.
Wow! It was as if I was slipping into my well worn 3 year old trainers. Immediately comfy,snug yet not tight, plenty of room for toe wiggling and sooo light! And I'm an inch taller!(Which is great when your'e only 5'2") I wore them for about 4 hrs around the house and then took them for a test drive. I need the shoes for work and drive a lot so this was v important. I felt the difference immediately. I was closer to the pedals and couldn't feel them properly but after about 3 miles in stop and go traffic I couldn't tell the difference any more.
I've had them on for about 12 hrs now. No back ache, no sore feet, absolute foot bliss!
I can only recommend these shoes and am definitely going to buy a second and maybe a third pair!

Edit June 2013
After many, many miles due to a 14 hour day, these lovely shoes finally decided enough was enough. The sole of the right shoe started disintegrating.Sadly, I had to bin them but only after I had bought another pair! I never thought the shoes would last so long and didn't hesitate buying them here on Amazon again.
I'd give them 6 stars if I could!
on 24 April 2017
Really comfortable and not too heavy, most people at work have boots which are heavy and bulky. These how ever are stylish and not bulky well worth the money I paid for them. Also easy to keep clean
on 23 April 2017
Lovely trainers. Memory insole not as thick and soft as others by sketchers so hoping they will be as comfortable as my others have been
on 20 March 2012
these are the best sport shoes l have ever bought.I have 2 pair one pair for work and one pair for everyday wear,they are so comfortable,highly recommend,oh and they work the calf muscles,mines are as tight as a drum.
on 13 January 2013
Feels heavy and bulky to wear - bit disappointed - nevertheless a well made trainer and has lasted long time but have not worn as often as I thought I would
on 14 September 2017
The sole is different to premium sketchers so disappointing- especially for price paid
on 13 July 2011
They are very comfortable trainers. I have to tell that whilst wearing mostly size 4.5, sometimes 4 or 5, I am happy with size 4 of these. At first, I bought size 5 thinking that slightly bigger sporty shoes is what I need. Unfortunatelly they were a way too big with loads of spare space at the front. I had to pay for return postage. Now I have size 4 and I'm happy. So if you hasitate which size to choose take smaller first.
on 19 January 2014
This is the second pair of these trainers I have bought. The others lasted years. Very comfortable and I would definitely buy these again.
on 25 June 2017