on 9 January 2016
I shouldn't bother buying this at the moment as the BBC are talking about releasing the "complete" set, of all 8 series this year. Whether that happens or not, we will have to see.
But if they don't, then we will still only have the first 3 series on DVD and nothing else.
So here's hoping, "fingers crossed".
on 6 August 2009
I have waited a long time for this sit-com to appear on DVD and now its
here. Great cast,Great stories could not wish for better. So sad that
Gary is no longer with us but what a memory he as left behind.,
Thanks....
on 6 October 2007
I loved this programme, but the best things about it have to be the Christmas episodes, especially the one where they go away to a cottage for Christmas, and it all starts to go wrong.... They would always end it with a song and they were just a joy to watch.

Unfortunately, I don't think the rest of the series will be released because of poor sales of those currently available, which is daft really because it got better as it went on so surely more people would buy the next series'!!!
on 14 January 2010
I remember this from when it was on and enjoyed it. My mum really enjoyed it and remembers it very fondly. She also likes Surgical Spirit (I think too much), Upstairs Downstairs (I also got her this for Christmas) and Kavannah QC. It may be some time before she watches both!
on 21 May 2011
I just loved this series when I first saw it, so that's why I had to buy it. Great escapism. well worth the price.
on 30 July 2016
Love this! Was a great present just needs the rest of the seasons to complete it now!
on 28 January 2016
well worth the money
on 2 January 2011
I am a huge 2point4 children fan, I am forever re-watching the episodes and would love to own the rest of the 2point4 children series (4 to 8)on dvd. The characters are brilliant especially Christine Ben's plumbing assistant. I was on holiday when I first saw an episode which was 'Fame' and then showed the rest of series 8 and I loved it straight away. Comedy doesn't get better than this. 2point4 children is phenomenal.