Customer reviews

USB Memory Pen Neck Strap
Price:£3.99+ Free shipping

on 1 January 2013
Bought 2 for presents, one of them had rust on the metal that held the strap. it was to late to send back. Strap thinner than previous ones i had purchased. Would not buy these again.
on 26 August 2015
This is a fantastic product - the strap is durable and vibrant! It definitely does the job and at a great price too. The delivery was very quick, I would definitely recommend.
on 6 April 2016
It really is OK but not for my memory stick. The metal clip on the cord is too thick to be able to clip into the hook of my memory card, so sadly it wont work for me!
on 31 August 2015
Quick delivery and good value product. Very useful when moving about and transferring data to other devices. Saves you forgetting where your memory stick is!
on 19 September 2013
This is a nice strap, and a clip on the end allows you to attach your USB memory sticks. Two days later, I couldn't do that, as the clip had broken. Grrr.
on 28 May 2013
Great product arrived really quickly. Just right to keep all my memory sticks on so that I don't keep leaving them in computer and losing them!!!
on 19 April 2014
These are perfect to go around your next and they are strong durable and look good also this are not too short or too long, just the right length.
on 31 August 2012
As someone who's always losing my memory sticks, this product is ideal. It is a good price, too. Highly recommended (I'm buying a second one).
on 31 October 2012
Because my USB is really small, I bought this so I won't loose it. When I'm at college I can wear it like a necklace or tie it to my bag.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 February 2013
Good quality product with good visual appeal- secure fixing for USB pens - important when recording
And keeping safe important data.