on 10 February 2017
A bit smaller than I expected which is great as it's for my living room to stop help the twins climbing furniture. Which seems to have worked. The kids love it. Slide has a hump at the bottom which i think is designed to slow you down but when my twins wear there baby grows they go a bit fast an go flying off the hump which they seem to enjoy even more. I think it's great value for money. Quick delivery, great to set up an great price.
6 people found this helpful
on 15 May 2017
Bought this for our one year old so she had something to play on in the garden. Great slide, a bit of a pain to put together and needs a bit of brute force.
Our daughter loves this and will play on it for ages. The only thing to watch is the hole at the back where they climb through... one wrong footing and they fall through the back so make sure its only used on grass or inside the house.
5 people found this helpful
on 6 April 2017
I purchased this for my grandson he got years ot play out of it and it is still going strong. Highly recommended. Ideal for tots as no sharp edges.
4 people found this helpful
on 2 August 2017
My grand daughter loves her activity centre. Her parents find it an excellent toy. Having access gaps at the back, adults really need to be in attendance to avoid any problems with overbalancing. That said, the toy is very popular being played on every day since it was first assembled.
on 23 May 2018
My 14 month grandson climbs anything and everything. Hoping to distract him from trying to kill himself on dangerous (for him) house contents, I bought this. He loves it & climbs it either up the slide or though the sides. A downfall however is a gap at the back of the platform. It needs to be filled with a cushion or something else. He did fall through it once and ended up folded in 1/2. Fortunately no damage done. Best not to made like that in the first place!! I think it’s another access to the platform from the back (if we had it freestanding - it is against a wall).
on 30 January 2018
Day one and my toddler hasn't been off of it! So much fun; hide, climb, crawl, and slide cars down the slide!
on 21 December 2015
This is still going strong 2 years after purchase. It is kept outside (although it could be used indoors if you have enough space). It is easy enough to assemble and collapse if you want to store it during bad weather. Just a screw driver needed to assemble.
on 23 October 2017
Very sturdy and enjoyed by the little ones. Easy to put together but as on my own I found sitting on the corners made them click into place.
on 4 May 2017
Perfect cube slide, my 18 month old loves it (as does her 5 year old brother) super quick delivery. very easy to assemble. Kids already have had hours of fun on it. Thank you
on 23 May 2015
Bought this for 1 yr old Grandson and he and his friends/family children love it. Small children do need close supervision as it would be easy to fall off the top platform.Needs assembly and helps if you read the instructions first as some bits have to be attached in a specific order and the screw caps go on with the screws not afterwards.