on 31 October 2005
This is a quick review for a quick film!
I am a huge Peter Kay fan and this Dvd was a must on my list, however it did not live up to my expectation, dont get me wrong I did giggle at one point but that was just because of pity.
To wrap the review up they have chucked in three episodes of corrie just to bulk up a fifteen minute film to try and justify its price tag - Anybody looking to buy this must be a dedicated Peter kay fan or dont bother.
on 4 November 2005
This was a massive let down to me. A 25 min sketch that features little of Peter Kay although it has the odd amusing part to it.
I really bought this for the cameo role as Eric the drayman in Coronation Street. There are some brilliant lines in here but they do not seem as funny as I remember them first time round probably because I am watching it as a Peter Kay performance and not as a bonus part of Corry.
The episode with Peter as the shopfitter is definately not worth the effort - not even funny when he is on. I feel the joke is on me for watching it, and paying to do so!
Overall comment, "What's all that about?"
on 9 January 2011
Just wish Peter Kay would come up with something new!! This is just the same old stuff...quite frustrating really.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 December 2007
'Two Minutes' was Peter Kay's first television project in 1996 and is a very amusing 25 minute comedy play. Peter plays one of three brain-dead thieves who decide to rob a pub. The problem arises when unbeknown to the lads, the pub residents are far more stubborn and are able to handle themselves more than they realise. It has to be said that Peter Kay's role in this short is a relatively minor one. I found 'Two Minutes' to be very funny indeed and a wealth of familiar faces provide support including Paul Shane and Lynda Baron.

The DVD also include three episodes of 'Coronation Street' which Peter featured in, to be honest, it is only the episodes where he played drayman Eric that will be of any real interest to Peter Kay fans, those two episodes are amusing and worth watching. The character he played in the episode from the 1990s is nothing more than a bit part.

If you like Peter Kay, you should enjoy this DVD, at the current price, it is very good value. For me, the main selling point on a DVD consisting of old material is 'Two Minutes'.
on 5 January 2012
I am a die hard Kay fan and own all of his dvds (within reason and not re-released material), and therefore I am happy to own this dvd. It contains an excellent short film called "Two Minutes" with a before they where famous feel to it, and thats exactly what it is. It features an excellent backing cast including Lynda Baron and "Hi-de-Hi!s" Paul Shane as well as a hilarious setting and storyline. Also included on this dvd and to be honest Id be happy just to own the film; is the two complete episodes of the soap Corontation street in which Peter made cameo appearances. But at the current selling proce of under £2.50 its a must by for Die hard fans like my self.
on 10 April 2014
It's not like you may have seen him before, but it still has all the quality you'd expect from Peter Kay.
on 14 October 2005
Great opportunity to see Peter kay in his early days plus a chance to giggle at his jokes in corrie which we dont normally get the chance to see again!
on 29 November 2005
I am a huge fan of Peter Kay, and I can honestly say that I have never laughed as much as when I watched this DVD. I sat comfortable in my chair and began to watch the quite amusing 25-minute pub robbery. Not being such a huge fan of Corrie, I thought, ‘what the hell, I’ll watch ‘em anyway’ and this was when I really began to giggle. For a start it just isn’t funny, but secondly, the actors that are genuinely in Corrie are so bad too. This is a must NOT buy for any big fans of Peter Kay, and a huge mistake.
on 1 August 2016