Customer reviews

Captain Noah And His Floating Zoo/Holy Moses
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 June 2017
This was purchased to replace a record version.Great fun with superb singing from a male group.
on 21 March 2017
Studied this in music class at school. Loved it.
on 22 March 2010
I suddenly remembered singing these songs in a school production after a 30 year memory block! The words have come right back into my mind and they are chirpy, uplifting tunes. I haven't listended to the 'Holy Moses' bit yet, just the Noah songs so if you (or your kids) like 'Joseph and his Technicolour Dreamcoat' give this a try...
on 16 February 2015
Words not clear and so children would find it difficult, although they would love the music.
on 18 February 2014
Fantastic. Simple. Dramatic, Will have you singing for days, This is a CD copy to add to my original LP for when I am out.
on 28 September 2013
I bought this because I met Joseph Horowitz who composed the music for The King's Singers. I had never heard of the composer or the artists before. I enjoyed it because listening to it was peppy, fun and uplifting. I rated it "like" rather than "love" because I won't listen to it every week, but will enjoy it frequently.
on 15 March 2011
Item arrived very quickly, well packaged and in good order.
It was "Captain Noah" I had been looking for. It was quite difficult to get hold of a recording of this work. I am happy with this. It is up to the usual "King's Singers" standard.
on 8 May 2013
I first heard -and loved- this MANY years ago at school when the junior school choir sang it, and it was pure chance that I recently found it was available to buy. Having the King's Singers singing it is a wonderful bonus.
on 26 December 2010
I've loved this piece since I sang in it at Summer School way back in the early 90's. This Kings Singers version is quirky & fun....well worth a listen!
on 4 June 2016
Great. Not quite the same version as the music (SATB) but that doen't matter.
It is an accomplished performance.