on 12 October 2010
Great little buy havent found them them this cheap anywhere else and they work!! Bonus!! :)
on 7 June 2010
I bought this for my son as I was fed up watching power rangers, he does enjoy it prefers first dvd to 2nd but that is because of the toy characters i think, we had to buy him a mr potato head after watching this, both dvds are good fun for all the family I enjoyed them myself still had a laugh even though I am now 27 I remember when they 1st came out and it doesnt seem dated or past it very enjoyable to watch. Excellent price especially for a double pack considering that a lot of shops charge £30 for the same so bargain. Recommended family fun or to keep the kids amused for a while
on 27 December 2007
Without doubt the best childrens film ever made. I loved every single minute of it.
It will always remind me of being a proud DAD and watching this fantastic film with my two beautiful children and wonderful wife.
This film will always remind me of being a member of a HAPPY FAMILY.
Great comic moments, bits of sadness - this film has it all.
I loved it first-time around with my two sons and I loved watching it again with my young daughter.
This film will ALWAYS hold magic memories for me.
on 24 July 2010
I was born in the era when toy story was first released so have always loved the toy story films. I recently bought this boxset to live up to my childhood dreams once again and I can happily say toy story is still one of the best children films ever created.

Buy this film for yourself or your children and none of you will be disappointed. I highly recommend this to any family.
on 28 October 2010
If you like me always believed that when you were not there your toys came alive and you made sure they were all left in the right positions so that they could get up and play, you will love this series of movies. The toys really come alive and the always brilliant Tom Hanks just tops it as Woody. A must for anybody who believes or wants to believe.
on 1 September 2010
1. The price was insane, so I had to buy it ASAP (love amazon UK, Bourne trilogy. You're next).

2. Fairly nice pack, it looks nice.

3. Great transfers, awesome blu-rays! Extras are too die for..

4. Great and classic films...

All in all, a must have.. unless you're waiting for the trilogy set :)

ps - love this boxset!
on 11 July 2010
Brought the double set to prep the kids for TS3. Lost none of its magic,
on 1 March 2001
Well at first when I thought when I saw Toy Story that this is great. It had a very good story line and evrything was superb. But when I heard that the was Toy Story 2 I thought just like other films that it won't be as good as the first but it was every bit as good. Smashing!!!!!!!!!
on 19 September 2010
Superb animation films from Pixar / Walt Disney.
Both films thoroughly enjoyed by the grandchildren and (especially) granny & grandad. Waiting now for the release of Toy Story 3 on Blu-ray.
Also excellent prices and delivery by Amazon / Indigo Starfish.
on 13 May 2009
There are no better childrens films on this planet, take it from an uncle who regularly babysits and gets 2 hours of uninterupted peace. Randy Newmans music is the cherry on a very delectable cake.