Customer reviews

on 20 September 2014
This product does what it promises. The taste is vile and as what one reviewer wrote it does make your eyeballs curl if you try to take it neat. This is very concentrated and it advises to mix in liquid. I mix my 40 drops in aloe vera juice. My mother, aunt and myself have noticed a big difference in ourselves since taking this stuff. This bottle will last me a long time and is so worth the cost.
on 9 January 2013
this is a very good price and cery good quality
pleasant taste and easy to use, just dont use in hot liquid, best used in cool or luke warm to presere the goodness
6 people found this helpful
on 12 September 2014
I have no issues with this product. The only reason I have given 4* is because it does not come with any details of list of minerals when it was posted. I know it is on the amazon website but it needs to be with the product as confirmation. I will still recommend and use.
on 16 August 2013
Excellent product. If you haven't had it before be careful when using this as it has a very strong taste. I suggest starting with 3 drops in a 8oz glass of water and slowly increase it to the needed dosage.
3 people found this helpful
on 4 July 2014
I have been taking mineral drops for about a month now and it's just been amazing!! before I was just so sleepy all the time and went to bed about 8-9pm...now wow!!....my partner really notices the difference he says it like im on some sort of speed drug!! lol....I would give it 10 staqrs if I could :) hay and no more cramp in my sleep either!!
One person found this helpful
on 28 September 2014
Bearing in mind it came from US arrived as expected. Cannot yet assess whether it works, but recommended by a health guru
on 8 February 2014
I am sure that the daily taking of trace minerals is essential for health, and these minerals are very convenient and useful.
on 24 May 2013
Arrived promptly. Product really does a difference to my mental energy levels. Taste is a bit peculiar so recommend mixing it with juice.
5 people found this helpful
on 4 September 2014
Great product would recomend
on 12 August 2014
Very good product, gives me much of energy. I love it. The delivery is very quick. Thank you.