Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 June 2006
This album is superb, an eclectic 12 tracks of pure chilled masterdom. Rollo is one of the worlds most skilled and sought after music producers and has helped both his little sister Dido and his band now superband, Faithless become global sensations.

This album is an example of the producing juxtaposition of chilled electronic with real instrumental sounds at its very best. The ambient beats are reminicent of classic Faithless chillout but even more intelligently created. The use of voice samples not only from the dreamy vocals of Dido but other samples as well has similarities with Lemon Jelly, but with much a more direct deep intention behind the lyrics.

This is a clearly thought out and masterfully produced album, his absolute control over musical production techniques are second to none. Dont be fooled by this mans lack of recognisability, he has opted out of the limelight to concentrate on what is important, the music. This is clear from the sheer refined quality that this album offers.

Faithless fan, buy it

Dido fan, U'll love it

Any other music fan, Buy it for an example of pure chillout excellence.
on 29 July 2010
Bought this CD as a bit of an unknown entity, as I love chillout sounds, but had never heard of this.First time I listened to it I thought that it was very good, but there were a couple of tracks of which I was not sure. The second time I listened properly, and I realised just how good an album this is. It tells the story of a young child who runs away from home and lives with monsters in the forest. He then begins to realise how much he loves and misses his family. Don't get me wrong, I am the least 'deep' person you will ever meet, but this album is really atmospheric and great to listen to.
on 14 April 2011
I so so wanted this album for so long and just couldn't find it anywhere. I just love the chill out feel of the tracks and I have always loved Dido's voice, so sweet, so pure ...
It's an acquired taste I'm sure, some will find it a little quirky but if it's listened to in the context of a story, it's top notch.
So so glad I now own this masterpiece.
Thanks Amazon, thanks Rollo.
Perfect.
on 23 February 2010
Compliments the book beautifully and vice versa. A night time, headphone chill-down from whatever the day has thrown at you.
on 9 November 2013
loved this album.. what more can i say. some was even good for my meditation. recommed this without a doubt.
on 3 November 2014