on 20 November 2017
Bought as a Christmas gift for my grandson, who loves Wallace &Gromit, so have not yet opened the DVD package.
on 27 September 2017
Love everything about this gift and my daughter was over the moon
on 23 August 2017
it came on time but only one episode will play and theres supposed to be 3!!!
on 2 February 2009
My parcel arrived today and I must say that the free 'cheese and crackers tin' is absolutely lovely. It's quite deep and easily holds enough crackers for any cheese aficionado. And it's beautifully decorated with cheesy embossed designs and the lid illustration looks particularly nice and colourful. Cracking!

Oh yea the DVD is cool too. The 3 short films that we all love so much and some nice extras with Nick Park talking about all things Wallace.

Excellent purchase!
on 4 July 2009
lovely presented box set. The cheese and crackers tin in comes in is lovely and is happily holding crackers right now. Only downfall/ quibble is that the collectors postcards it comes with, all accept for 2 were from the Shaun The Sheep series which was a bit annoying as it was wallace and gromit we were interested in.
on 7 March 2009
I bought this because I really like Wallace and Gromit, and also because I am a teacher of English as a Foreign Language (and am thinking about using it for my lessons).
I loved the 3 stories and there are also some extra features, like commentaries about each of the films by the film-makers, which give you a great idea of how the made these characters and the purpose of some techniques, and you get to discover some interesting stuff about W & G.

And as for the tin box, the size is much bigger than what I thought, so it is very convenient to put all the flaschards y have for my lessons :) useful and cute!
on 23 August 2010
When I received the DVD I couldn't get it to work. On emailing the seller I was sent a replacement copy by return of post which arrived the following day with a prepaid envelope for the faulty DVD.
on 4 February 2009
This is what I call a bargain ! The Wallace and Gromit Special Edition Tin Box came up to all my expectations and now, while the DVD is circulating round the family, I am using the box for storing Stilton and crackers. I'm sure Wallace would approve.
on 1 May 2012
I bought this for my 3yr old who LOVES anything Aardman. I got him this DVD really cheap and it made his day. It arrived quickly and was in excellent condition. My son watches it every day after Kindy. I was so impressed. Thanks Seller.
on 8 January 2013
Everyone must've seen Wallace and Gromit at some point! Awesome little animated programs. Can never beat the classics! If you haven't seen them then watch them, loved it since I was a kid!! Arrived in perfect working order too.