on 12 November 2015
They are so good, I ordered two for my Mum and two more for myself in off white, have had for years, they hold wet hair and absorb water before styling
on 20 October 2013
These Aquis hair turbans really are good. I've had one for about 8 years and thought I'd have trouble finding a replacement - so I was very pleased to find this on Amazon.
The colour is a very pale green.
on 7 December 2012
This is a brilliant product. Excellent quality and really does dry my hair well. I love the elasticated edging. Would definitely recommend this product.
on 26 May 2013
This was to replace my old turban and is as good as the original. Great product. Very absorbent so no need to rub hair to dry it.
on 19 January 2013
I bought these for my granddaughters and daughter. One of my granddaughters has really thick long hair and it fits her head fine. It's a towel for hair that does the job like it says on the tin.
on 8 July 2013
I have cotton versions of this type of towel, but wanted a microfibre version (with a button that would work) for travelling in the hopes that it would dry out faster. A previous microfibre one I bought did not, but this particular brand is recommended by Sali Hughes (Guardian beauty) so I thought I'd try it. It is better than any other similar hair turban I have tried. The elastic round the edge helps to keep it onto your head rather than sliding off. The button is sturdily attached and when the turban is twisted it does still reach, but without being too long, so that you can do it up and it holds. Very good little towel, does exactly the job it is designed for.
on 29 May 2014
I bought one a year ago and was delighted with it. So I bought 2 more for my long haired granddaughters who are also very enthusiastic about the performance of the turbans.
on 21 April 2014
This product is so simple and yet I cannot imagine being without it now. It has really cut down on the time it takes to dry my hair. It's totally unfussy.
on 12 November 2015
I was skeptical at first but after trying the 'white t-shirt' trick for naturally curly hair (going to bed with wet hair, a bit of product & your hair wrapped in a tied t-shirt - look it up on YouTube, it really works) and seeing as I didn't want to ruin my good white t-shirts, I read a few articles so I decided to try this turban. It is brilliant & I would highly recommend it. My sisters are getting one each for christmas (as a stocking filler mind, just in case you thought I was cheap :) ). My t-shirts are saved :).
on 31 May 2013
I read about this product in Guardian and wanted to order it. It was very expensive compared to the other turbans available and there wasn't any stock available at that time. I ordered a similar item from Ebay for £2. It was too short for my long and thick hair but it did the job- it is practical to wrap your hair with a turban instead of a wrapping a towel while you are putting your make up, having a breakfast etc. But the turban I ordered was an ordinary (in fact very thin) towel. I then come across with Aquis towels in a shop and bought it without hesitation as it was the half price. I cannot recommend it enough. In fact, I bought two and if there were more available I would have bought as a gift.It is very light but dense, much different than any towel I used. It is big enough to hold any hair and incredibly absorbent. I don't tend to write many reviews, and although I didn't buy this item from Amazon I thought it would be worth something about it. Don't spend your money on cheaper replicates. This one does the job.