Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 9 July 2009
This is a beautiful little doll. It feels like a baby because of it's weighted body but it is the perfect little size for my 18 month old. The clothes are easy to remove and wash, and it is by far her favourite thing to play with, now. Very sweet.
on 19 March 2010
I bought this little doll for my daughter for Christmas and I love her! She also has baby Annabel but this one is more portable and better to take to bed. I noticed the slight irregularity of the eyes too but they do close, usually simultaneously and it actually makes her more endearing, I think! (I'm such a sop!)She smells nice, like coconut/vanilla sweets so is comforting and distinctive. The outfit is easy to wash, it's unfortunate that the other clothes are so expensive. All in all, I think she will be kept in our house for a long time, a lovely quality toy.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 January 2013
Though expensive at over thirty pounds, I ordered one for my daughter when the price had dipped to just under twenty. What we received is slightly different from the product image as ours is wearing a sleep suit with short sleeves and legs. It is scented, but not as strongly as I had feared. The head, lower arms and lower legs are made of plastic while the rest is fabric. It is about two thirds the size of a standard baby doll, so great for a younger child - perfect for my 18 month old.
on 17 January 2011
I bought a Berenguer but didn't like it. It wasn't very sweet to look at and it was a funny colour....looked ill! The clothes weren't as well made. I then bought the Corolle doll in hope that she would be "nicer" as I really didn't want to give the other one to my daughter! The Corolle doll is very sweet, has a nice soft bean bag body for cuddling and sitting upright. Her outfit is lovely. Nice material and well made. I would recommend this doll.
on 26 December 2010
My daughter likes playing with this doll but the bottle,bib,dummy accessory set that I purchased with it does not fit this doll. Both the bottle of milk and the dummy have solid, hard teats which are far too big to fit in her mouth. My little girl has tried so hard to put them in her dolls mouth, but its just frustrating for her. I think she smells lovely and is the perfect size and weight for 24 month old.
on 3 October 2010
Received this doll last week and i must say it is very sweet indeed! It has a nice weighted body and like it says on the tin.....is very mouldable and will sit up and stay in position. Hat and pj's come off which is a bonus for my little girl! Nice quality eyes and eye movement with lovely little soft lips. One thing to point out which i didnt know and you cant tell from the pic of the doll is that the Calin dolls have two little teeth when you tip their head up which isnt pointed out anywhere when purchasing, realistic i suppose! Perfect as a first little doll, nice size to carry around and nice and simple doll for parents who dont want to deal with a doll that constantly cries and wets itself etc!
on 25 October 2013
I chose it mainly on the strength of earlier customer reviews for my 16-month-old granddaughter to be the doll she would carry around and look after instinctively - which indeed is the case. She puts it in a buggy, tucks it up under a tea towel. As far from a Barbie as you can get.
on 5 January 2013
Bought this dolly for Christmas for my granddaughter and was not disappointed. The doll is just as described soft and cuddly and very pretty. It opens and closes her eyes as well.

The only complaint perhaps is that it is not all made of plastic so when undressed it is not realistic enough - hands and legs are soft plastic but the body is covered in cloth.
on 29 November 2012
This was supposed to be a Christmas present for our 20 month old daughter, but we gave it to her to lift up her spirits after she had to stay at hospital with chest infection. After the days of being poked with needles and prodded with thermometers and stethoscopes and what not, she was very glum and was not looking forward to taking her medicines. But at the first sight of this doll, her face literally lit up and she was all smiles and giggles till bed time.

General notes on the doll itself: It's slightly smaller than I expected, but it's very well made and looks great and feels lovely to touch. The standard blue eyes that most dolls come with, the ones that open when up and close when horizontal works as expected too. The unexpected plus was the lovely fragrance coming from this doll - not sure if's just something sprayed on, or if it's going to last a while. Being part firm and part soft toy, it's very flexible and very easy to handle for a 20 month old.

Needless to say our daughter loves her new friend "Corry", and goes to bed with her at night. It's the best thing to have happened to a little girl coming out of hospital.

Update: Increasing durability and overall rating to 5 as this toy is still in top condition despite being fed, stripped down, thrown around and tortured for 8-9 months by a very energetic 2 year old. And she still gives off that lovely fragrance when you cuddle her. Top marks.
on 30 December 2012
I bought the 'My first baby Annabell' which was £6.00 cheaper than this doll for one grandchild and the Corolle Calin doll for the other as I did not want to but two of the same. This one is overpriced and I was unimpressed by the white body rather than the skin coloured body of Annabell.