Customer reviews

Price:£29.39+ £6.20 shipping

on 9 March 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter for her second birthday and apparently she loves it! It's not too big or unwieldy for toddler hands with a nice soft body and a very appealing little face - I thought the two tiny front teeth were a very cute addition. It's not the cheapest doll on the market, but looks well made so hopefully will last the course. I was going to buy an extra Corolle outfit as well, but when I saw that they cost almost as much as the doll I didn't bother!
on 30 October 2014
Got this for my daughter's first birthday and she loves it. It is nice and small for her little hands to hold and she loves cuddling her "babbie". She has a sweet expression on her face as well which I liked as quite frankly most dolls out there are quite ugly in my opinion! The vanilla scent is a bit weird, however doesn't bother me, and my daughters hair smells of vanilla too when she's been cuddling her dolly which is quite nice. Worth the money.
on 14 June 2013
Very pleased with the purchase of this dolly for our 22 month old daughter , a sweet expression with little eyelashes and even 2 little teeth, her eyes slowing close as she lays back for a cuddle and she can also sit up as has a bean filled body. One of the nicest things is that she smells lovely, my little girl has loved this little doll from the moment she got her and she comes with us in the corolle stroller for many outings! Highly recommend
on 28 October 2011
this sweet little doll I have purchased for my grand daughter and I am certain she will enjoy it as it looks adorable.
on 27 October 2012
I loved her immensely and I do think she's perfect for kids, though I bought her for myself, actually. She is pleasantly weighted but soft, which makes her particularly huggable, and those reddish eyelashes and two tiny teeth in her mouth look very authentic, too. The pyjamas are cute, the vanilla smell is even cuter - in sum, she's a must-have for any little girl who likes to play dolls and for any big girl who collects dolls )))
on 29 December 2011
Chosen as a Christmas present for my 2 year old daughter and was just as expected and she is enjoying playing with.
on 8 January 2011
All little girls would love this very pretty doll. She has a lovely face. Soft body. Well made clothes.
on 24 August 2012
I first purchased this doll 3 years ago for my eldest daughter. She has loved that doll and it has held up very well. So when my second daughter wanted a baby doll I purchased another of these. It to has never left her side. These are such lovely little dolls the perfect size for little girls. I now purchase them as presents for any todler girls I know. Great price on Amazon as well!
on 7 December 2012
Bought as a first birthday present. 'Baby' goes every where with us and my daughter lights up when she see her. she particularly likes taking the hat on and off.
We wanted a soft bodied doll that she could cuddle but that did nothing else. This doll met all the expectations.
Also a good size and able to use other accessories not necessarily intended for this doll.
on 4 June 2013
I purchased this for my Granddaughter's first birthday. It has such a an endearing expression that it is well worth the rather hefty price for a doll this size which doesn't have any 'extra' features. She hasn't received it yet so unable to comment further. I think it could be improved by having another set of clothes and a bottle supplied with it.