on 27 August 2009
I think the original Garmin disc may have been metal and the two I bought in this pack are plastic but they seem to work just as well. Pity I couldn't buy one direct from Garmin though
on 8 December 2012
OK but no cigar. Not dissimilar to the Garmin product and therefore prone to the same problem I would guess - the glue loses its sticking power. Still, for a while, it does the biz.
on 21 December 2010
This is not a Garmin product. A Garmin disk is not made of plastic but metal.
A Garmin Disk has 3M adhesive - a red ring as in the picture which will stick to almost anything. However this plastic fake product has a grey "hardly sticky at all" material, which won't stick to ANYTHING. Don't waste your time with this, go to Halfords and buy the real thing when you can see before you buy.
I'm hoping that Amazon will close this crook's account down.
on 24 February 2013
brought it to put my satnav on the dash board its a nice small one and fits well on the dash without looking to big and saves leaving rings on the widow screen would recommend
on 5 September 2013
Bought as an alternative fitting for my sat nav, bit my dash has a 'mottled' surface so would not stick. However my mate used one on his smooth dash and it's never moved.
on 12 March 2013
this is essential when you have more than one dash monitor i personally have a rear view monitor so this stops all the changing over when reversing into tight places
on 27 March 2014
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. I STUCK IT TO MY DASHBOARD AND IT WOULD NOT STAY STUCK. I AM NOW GOING TO GET SOME DECENT DOUBLE SIDED TAPE AND TRY THAT. SO DISSAPPOINTED.
on 7 February 2013
Doing the job intended so far and seems to be sticking ok although using a hair dryer to warm the pad and the surface in the car before sticking is recommended.
on 7 June 2015
The mount is excellent, but unfortunately the car I fitted it to (a new Skoda) was useless and traded in after 3 weeks, but with an excellent sat nav mount.
on 19 September 2015
Genuine Garmin product purchased to replace the original in my old car which I have now sold. It would have made a mess getting it off the old dashboard.