Customer reviews

on 27 April 2015
on the plus side: plenty of room, several compartments, rigid case and water-resistant. Provides good protection in transport.
on the downside: can cause slight discomfort when fully packed due to the weight on the shoulder, the outside velcro strip may not be suited for wildlife photography (velcro noise might frighten the subject)
on 22 December 2015
In more recent years I have used 4 different Domke bags. Now I am exclusively using a Fujifilm system I use this one for most trips as it is easy to carry and I just take what I need - a couple of Fujifilm bodies with lenses attached plus a zoom and a small flash, or one body and 2-3 lenses etc.
I specifically bought this bag for a week's holiday in Hong Kong. I took around a thousand shots and had the bag with me all the time.
The bag is as waterproof as necessary for everyday use. I was concerned that the zip might scratch the cameras when retrieving them, but I have not experienced a problem. If you are looking for a bag that will encourage you to pack light and get out and take photos then I believe this is ideal.
on 5 November 2013
I am so pleased with this purchase, was not sure to buy this item or a billingham bag but this is good quality, good price, it is compact a great choise excellant product & highly Recomended