Customer reviews

Catching Tales
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 April 2012
Luckily I bought this album second hand and only paid a few pence for it. I thought I'd give it a go but am dissappointed, not so much with the musicianship but at the fact that yet another British artist has gone 'pop' rather than sticking with their true style. Why do so many UK jazz and classical musicians have to try (and in my opinion fail) to make commercial albums (artistically speaking) when they should instead be forging their own unique path and growing a natural fan base over years as used to be the way? This will languish on my shelf now, however I am prepared to give JC another go and will try another album having read the reviews first to avoid any more mistakes.
on 24 September 2017
A joy to listen to. I love Jazz and this provides another dimension to the genre. Pop/Jazz for a new generation.
on 31 October 2015
I like it, but not as much as Momentum or The Pursuit. A mixture of self-penned and interpretations of 'classics'. I like both, but I do love his interpretations of the oldies. He sounds fresh and cool. And a bit edgy at times.
on 23 January 2018
receibed ok taks
on 28 August 2016
I have most of Jamie's albums but had missed this one. Definitely worth a listen
on 24 February 2012
Just enjoy! Great service and a great musical experience. See him live!! We did, in Vienne, and this prompted buying ALL his CDs. If you like him you will like all of him. A great CD.
on 18 March 2015
A great album and these days its at bargain bucket prices.
on 25 March 2015
Jamie as good as ever
on 11 May 2013
great tunes great album. If you like his style and his other albums this has to be purchased. Some quality tunes,
on 7 June 2015
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse